• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Editing MYSQL... Need command

Enxorix

Reaction score
Hello!
We maked a new bolt in our server. (Replaced piercing bolt) and then we forgotten to take away "Conjure piercing bolt" what a mess...:blink:
Is it any command that will set all that got over 1 bolt to 1

So if anybody got 100 bolts in his depot it will turn in to 1 bolt.. same in player backpack..
When i set only 1 item.. if i search and only change the "Count" this command will pop up:huh:

Code:
UPDATE `otserv`.`player_items` SET `count` = '1' WHERE `player_items`.`player_id` =311 AND `player_items`.`pid` =124 AND `player_items`.`sid` =135 AND `player_items`.`itemtype` =7363 AND `player_items`.`count` =100 AND `player_items`.`attributes` LIKE 0x0f64 LIMIT 1 ;

and it's many guys that got over Count 100.. so it's really hard to sit and change all this by hand...

Could some 1 get an command that will turn all the "Stacks in to count 1" in depot/Backpack??

Sorry for my bad english xD ;)

Backup database and execute:
PHP:
UPDATE `otserv`.`player_items` SET `player_items`.`count` = '1' WHERE `player_items`.`itemtype` = 7363;

This will (should) change every piercing bolt (or sth with its id) to count 1.

Last edited:
Depotitems

Code:
UPDATE `otserv`.`player_items` SET `player_items`.`count` = '1' WHERE `player_items`.`itemtype` = 7363;

i want it to change in player_depotitems also. can't se an "depot" word anywhere in that code xD
is it just to change the Player_items to player_depotitems Like this

Code:
UPDATE `otserv`.`player_depotitems` SET `player_depotitems`.`count` = '1' WHERE `player_depotitems`.`itemtype` = 7363;

Back