• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Egyptians: With or Against Mubarak?

With or Against Mubarak?

• Against Mubarak

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • With Mubarak

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
@Up
Is it said that you have to be egyptian to vote?

I hope the egyptian will win the 'war' ;d

It doesn't matter who I am, why the hell are people making it look like a big fucking deal when he's been first known throughout the whole world in just the last week, and now the rest of the world is coming in like fuckin' parents telling a bunch of kids to stop fighting.
It'd make sense if this was an Egyptian forum.

Your lack of knowledge is giving me stomach pain. :|

Do you have any idea what this could be? The outcome of this could be a world revolution. It is already affecting the whole world in case of economy, Norway have funded 5 - 10% extra money last week just because of whats happening in Egypt. And the whole world is hoping that Egypt will adapt to a properly democracy. The way it is now is that there are a few egyptians who shit gold, while many people are poor and will never get a chance to grow. And tourist guides are removing egypt from "recommended locations". Just because when we enter egypt and enjoy our time there, we are only feeding the already rich bastards there.

In Norway, like 25% of everything you earn, is being split and shared with the whole country in forms of:
Free school and education
Free medisine & hospital
Help in getting a job
Free money if you are carrying a baby
Free money if you are sick from your job. So sickness will not make you poor.

Norway is elected as "best country to live in" past 8 years?
Egypt could actually compete with us, because egypt have a few people who earn 90% of Egypts economy. Which ruins it for the rest of the community.

Your lack of knowledge is giving me stomach pain. :|

Do you have any idea what this could be? The outcome of this could be a world revolution. It is already affecting the whole world in case of economy, Norway have funded 5 - 10% extra money last week just because of whats happening in Egypt. And the whole world is hoping that Egypt will adapt to a properly democracy. The way it is now is that there are a few egyptians who shit gold, while many people are poor and will never get a chance to grow. And tourist guides are removing egypt from "recommended locations". Just because when we enter egypt and enjoy our time there, we are only feeding the already rich bastards there.

In Norway, like 25% of everything you earn, is being split and shared with the whole country in forms of:
Free school and education
Free medisine & hospital
Help in getting a job
Free money if you are carrying a baby
Free money if you are sick from your job. So sickness will not make you poor.

Norway is elected as "best country to live in" past 8 years?
Egypt could actually compete with us, because egypt have a few people who earn 90% of Egypts economy. Which ruins it for the rest of the community.

Not what I'm saying in that post, not even close...

And I don't fucking care about Norway, I'm sure they give free shit because of the population which is approximately about 5 million.
There's probably enough money there to care everyone than how much USA has to care 300 million+.

As long as the Suez canal and the government there is functioning properly and fairly among other countries, there's nothing to worry about.
All USA needs is the Suez canal, but since things are getting out of hand, like I said, looks like we need to come over there and babysit.

Well USA live in a very capitalist environment, don't come crying that its easier for Norway to take care of 5M people instead of USA 300M people because USA has a much better economical industry than Norway. And has the potential to be just the same, if not even better than how Norway is.

Think how much power egypt have just because of that suez canal? Even thought you exluded it from the post, the world economy is at stakes. And ESPECIALLY USA should be really carefull about that. I guess your "And i dont fucking care..." attitude is what ruins stuff. Who started the financial crisis? We are talking about wall mart, we are talking about USA who screws shit up and ruins the life for millions of people. But hey! You dont care. :p "Ok".

@Znote:
Norway goes with about 35% under budget, the rest gets transfered to "Statens Pensjonsfond - Utland". FRP wanted like 30 years ago to just remove all forms of taxes instead of making this fond. (Taxes stand for 202 mrd + 207 from VAT, oil is 313 mrd + 135 mrd in transfer from the fond), means we can remove taxes and VAT and still have plus!

To compare with the US, there is budgeted with about 10% more then the estemated income is (and usually are estemates lower then the real numbers).

Well USA live in a very capitalist environment, don't come crying that its easier for Norway to take care of 5M people instead of USA 300M people because USA has a much better economical industry than Norway. And has the potential to be just the same, if not even better than how Norway is.

Think how much power egypt have just because of that suez canal? Even thought you exluded it from the post, the world economy is at stakes. And ESPECIALLY USA should be really carefull about that. I guess your "And i dont fucking care..." attitude is what ruins stuff. Who started the financial crisis? We are talking about wall mart, we are talking about USA who screws shit up and ruins the life for millions of people. But hey! You dont care. :p "Ok".

Yeah, everyone is trying to fix up Egypt even though they shouldn't have to since everything seemed to be perfectly fine when Mubarak was in position.
To your second point, I don't care WHO Mubarak is, that's what I meant, I don't care because I don't know. Blaming USA for the financial crisis is rather stupid, you'd be a fucking clown to say that. USA screwing up shit and ruining lives? maybe for most people, but I'm sure hell not being affected. I'm living a normal life, I don't plan on being rich. Love to work at my job, enjoy the sports here, go hunting once in awhile, big bub. So, don't assume everyone's life is in hell and don't blame everyone in the US either, WikiLeaks has shown enough information on how corrupt our government is and I don't blame our people, the government is corrupt to shit. Half of our country doesn't like Obama, half do, blaming the whole is wrong. Bush pretty much fucked everything up, but the government acts like he did a good job. Don't rip on the people, rip on the government.

I've never been in Egypt so I can't truely tell what bad he have done. Nor have I heard anything about it in the media ( I only remember his name from somewhere), I don't really believe that 1% of the word do either. I can therefore not give a vote to any of the sides.

[video=youtube;_cWOK0Lfh7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK0Lfh7w&feature=topvideos&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

This is getting so overrated, do something new for a change, everyday on the 6 o'clock news we see you camelriders trowing rocks at eachother saying "this is a revolution!!11!".

This is getting so overrated, do something new for a change, everyday on the 6 o'clock news we see you camelriders trowing rocks at eachother saying "this is a revolution!!11!".

Crap, i'm going to hell for laughing at this comment.. No offence..

Yeah, everyone is trying to fix up Egypt even though they shouldn't have to since everything seemed to be perfectly fine when Mubarak was in position.
To your second point, I don't care WHO Mubarak is, that's what I meant, I don't care because I don't know. Blaming USA for the financial crisis is rather stupid, you'd be a fucking clown to say that. USA screwing up shit and ruining lives? maybe for most people, but I'm sure hell not being affected. I'm living a normal life, I don't plan on being rich. Love to work at my job, enjoy the sports here, go hunting once in awhile, big bub. So, don't assume everyone's life is in hell and don't blame everyone in the US either, WikiLeaks has shown enough information on how corrupt our government is and I don't blame our people, the government is corrupt to shit. Half of our country doesn't like Obama, half do, blaming the whole is wrong. Bush pretty much fucked everything up, but the government acts like he did a good job. Don't rip on the people, rip on the government.

Egypt becoming a Democratic country or staying the way it is, is equally beneficial to us(USA).

Those blaming us for ruining their lives and that we created the financial crisis are fools, I would like for them to explain, how is that our fault?.

WikiLeaks are cunts, why don't they go and uncover the dirty secrets of Russia or North Korea or any of those country? That's why, because in those countries they don't give a damn and they will kill them on sight, meanwhile over here we will trial them, accuse them for espionage and lock them up in a 5 Star Federal Jail(or execute them and deny them). Plus trying to uncover the obvious is stupid, who in their right mind thinks USA does things in the most "Fair" way?
There is a reason why we are on top and it sure damn isn't because our government does things "fair", we are willing to win or do what ever it takes to win!
To survive in this world you need to be cunning, wise, kind, loving, sleazy, evil, etc. All of the mentioned are key values that protect our people, hey atleast we don't have them killing themselves like most country in the world.

e.mC said "Don't rip on our people, rip on our Government." I 50/50 agree with him, and that is due to because our government are like that is why we can protect our people and because we can protect our people is why we are powerful and because we are powerful is why we can help the rest of the world(even if it costs them in the end).

My point is don't rip on our government either since behind the Governments and the Country's belt, don't just lie our people but also many others around the world(non-Americans).

Egypt becoming a Democratic country or staying the way it is, is equally beneficial to us(USA).

Those blaming us for ruining their lives and that we created the financial crisis are fools, I would like for them to explain, how is that our fault?.

WikiLeaks are cunts, why don't they go and uncover the dirty secrets of Russia or North Korea or any of those country? That's why, because in those countries they don't give a damn and they will kill them on sight, meanwhile over here we will trial them, accuse them for espionage and lock them up in a 5 Star Federal Jail(or execute them and deny them). Plus trying to uncover the obvious is stupid, who in their right mind thinks USA does things in the most "Fair" way?
There is a reason why we are on top and it sure damn isn't because our government does things "fair", we are willing to win or do what ever it takes to win!
To survive in this world you need to be cunning, wise, kind, loving, sleazy, evil, etc. All of the mentioned are key values that protect our people, hey atleast we don't have them killing themselves like most country in the world.

e.mC said "Don't rip on our people, rip on our Government." I 50/50 agree with him, and that is due to because our government are like that is why we can protect our people and because we can protect our people is why we are powerful and because we are powerful is why we can help the rest of the world(even if it costs them in the end).

My point is don't rip on our government either since behind the Governments and the Country's belt, don't just lie our people but also many others around the world(non-Americans).

Egypt is not Democratic country at all!

Back