• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

Since it's pasted into a "normal city" don't notice the natur :)
it can be seen on Titaniumworld by SirTitan ;)

qzqk5e.png
Nice mr da vinci/ mr pablos escobar

There are only this Thread im watching/reading detailed.
Rlly Love your Thread Eiserne :)

KODQQAF.png

Last edited:
stage 1 completed.
next stage the jail.

Deep deep under the castle.... murders... hunters... in their cells....
prepared for their last walk... to the electric chair.... or will they get hanged?....
nobody know... such a dark place... so many methods to die.... and you can just see the first part of it...

nejjt1.png

Last edited:
I am really loving that prisoin, or whatever the hell it is. Please, please show ingame screenies. :D

well, it will be a part of a huntin -ground system we planing atm....
so I guess it will take some weeks till I can do some ingame screens.

p.s. my green walls will also get completed :)

Well, it's the Server of an old friend I know since years.
He was the creater of the real Titanium 7.6 Server and Unreallegend/exodus....
He got really nice scripting ideas like http://otland.net/f43/germany-titanium-world-2k13-9-83-82-diablo-itemsystem-more-186606/.

Well since I am kinda new to his Team :p only the temple so far is mapped by me =/ but atm we planing a hunting ground system with different stages.... like in Diabolo....
Bout the main City Cratoria.... it were mapped by James Hedfield... if some of you remember him.

Anyways it's a Fun server with many custom things... well also if it's not the best mapped one .... <sadly> BUT I will see what I can do the the further time ;)

Back