• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

it will be on the next stage "THE Execution" =)

@ Magnetico YOU WILL TIFFFFF MEEEE

OF COURSE I WON'T! WHO DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! ALEX?! Although, the price to take the pics is that mapping piece. c:
See?, I r honest, lolol.

Xd <3 ;d

- - - Updated - - -

bump:

2ajvwbc.png

Found that old pic... and idk why but that style still fascinate me :O and watch who liked it today. :D
BLACKSTONE

Last edited:
Heya dude, cant wait till some floors are redy :D
Looks amazing!!!

The art is an explosion!

The idea is to make dungeon similar to diablo 1
There you can go deeper in the dungeon, and each level will be unique later(autogenerated).
But for this purpose Eiserne Festung is making static levels of the dungeon :) it will be soo godlicke when its redy!
On each Level will be boss, wich u need to kill to get to other levels.
Each 2 levels there will be teleporters wich you can activate (to get later back to the level you desire)

And Eiserne Festung is making this perfect with hes nice skill! :)

Would be kinda hard for snow to even exist underwater ^^

Well guess it will be a new stage.

2zexb8k.png

continue or not ?
This would look fucking epic with darklord's style. :>

Anyway - i love the idea bro - ice works underwater but snow.. not so much xd idk how you could mix but i want to see how you finish this.

Keep putting snow underwater, because it looks awesome.
Stfu with your discussions about logic in Tibia, it is not like we live in a 2D world..

@macedoon
There is snow everywhere and nobody cares.

Back