• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EK] Die Or Leave {Life-thread}

will uptade some new eks
f394d49d1be6d472022378a97cf1174c.png
20a35bb2e7185ea349a1a23c9ff1870a.png
47a333d2e804ca1535471d3ba0c95c9e.png

Hahahahha @AlexFromSweden dont respont hahhahaha are a fury :eek: fucking br parcel
Your so anoying. If i cant read u can see im from Sweden and not from Brazil. And you come to my thread and start spam dont know u random piece of gopan...
And btw i get parcel? when pls tell me. That i know is i killed some noobs that acting big in tomb 3-4times. Maybe it was you that i killed 3-4times. Then sad for u. But you can get a life and stop write in my bot-lifethread. I dont even care of the ban its only 1week and i got a life that u dont got.

Your so anoying. If i cant read u can see im from Sweden and not from Brazil. And you come to my thread and start spam dont know u random piece of gopan...
And btw i get parcel? when pls tell me. That i know is i killed some noobs that acting big in tomb 3-4times. Maybe it was you that i killed 3-4times. Then sad for u. But you can get a life and stop write in my bot-lifethread. I dont even care of the ban its only 1week and i got a life that u dont got.
Alex hahahahaha u post in other post when i post here you are a cry big boy with orc face,i go street more than you bro say to jordi i only just online in warmode i have work have friends have a live a different of you only have a tibia,is funny report u and in the second report u are banned 1 left bro go make block resp and mc is funny trolling u, u are same to a br 20 mcs lvs 250+ everyday online without a live please bro shut up u are patetic with u BOT-THREAD more patetic is make a tread of botter waste time for anything,you have much time no? Can't move of the chair fat boy ? XD

Back