• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EK] Die Or Leave {Life-thread}

Alex hahahahaha u post in other post when i post here you are a cry big boy with orc face,i go street more than you bro say to jordi i only just online in warmode i have work have friends have a live a different of you only have a tibia,is funny report u and in the second report u are banned 1 left bro go make block resp and mc is funny trolling u, u are same to a br 20 mcs lvs 250+ everyday online without a live please bro shut up u are patetic with u BOT-THREAD more patetic is make a tread of botter waste time for anything,you have much time no? Can't move of the chair fat boy ? XD
Yeah because its so hard to make a gyazo when i get level. My Lua-file in xenobot make the screenshots.
And ye i maybe going on mc but im not navi them. Just was blocking ONE day. When i see brazols use navi, mc and block everyday. I dont get it. Thats why i started to do the same.
And all my chars is moneymakers with full afk script with auto reconnect so u cant fucking tell me that im nolife i just put on bot and come back after holiday and i got 100kk in bank and 100+ levels. So dont even talk shit about me u piece of gopan

Yeah because its so hard to make a gyazo when i get level. My Lua-file in xenobot make the screenshots.
And ye i maybe going on mc but im not navi them. Just was blocking ONE day. When i see brazols use navi, mc and block everyday. I dont get it. Thats why i started to do the same.
And all my chars is moneymakers with full afk script with auto reconnect so u cant fucking tell me that im nolife i just put on bot and come back after holiday and i got 100kk in bank and 100+ levels. So dont even talk shit about me u piece of gopan
Ooooo the best script of the world bro :eek: pro player 100kk with 1 character in kollos gzzz broo you have good script look to me loot h in 2h of hunt bro i want look

chilling in sea serpent after killed some botters with turban shits
b0b54db8cdc1c497373b279971c2bccf.png

Back