• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elarion Online - Where Tibia 7.4 holds a special place in our hearts

Tibia is a repetitive game and I used Mouse Recorder Pro on Tibianic (Medivia) to rune like crazy. Does this approach prevent using Mouse Recorder Pro?

Tibia is a repetitive game and I used Mouse Recorder Pro on Tibianic (Medivia) to rune like crazy. Does this approach prevent using Mouse Recorder Pro?

Sorry for the late response.

Currently, we do not have a specific prevention mechanism in place for mouse recorder software. However, I would like to emphasize that while we understand the repetitive nature of certain tasks, we need to ensure a fair and level playing field for all players.

I agree with your point about rune creation, and I believe it can be an acceptable use of mouse recorder software as long as the player is actively present and not AFK during the process. However, using mouse recorders to gain advantages in activities like recorded uh/mana fluid on yourself is not in line with the intended gameplay experience.

I am open to further discussion on this matter and exploring potential solutions. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can address this issue and maintain a fair gaming environment, please feel free to share them.

While we aims to bring back the magic of Tibia 7.4, it's important to note that it won't be an exact 1:1 replica. Instead, the server aims to capture the core mechanics of that era while introducing some innovative elements.
This is pretty much what every 7.4 offers nowadays.
Would be nice with a true classic experience with an incorporated 10x server and a dedicated war server.

Back