• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eldonia RPG RL Map - Project

Eldonia

eldonia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Hello!

Im working on a rl map ot called Eldonia, you can discuss things here for it.

Give suggestions! Tell me what YOU want! :)

Information:

Allround rates:
Code:
rateSkill = 25.0
rateMagic = 18.0
rateLoot = 2.5
Protection level = 15

EXP Stages:
Code:
1-50 = 20x
51-80 = 17x
81-100 = 14x
101-130 = 10x
131-150 = 7x
151-200 = 5x
201-250 = 3x
251-300 = 2x
301-? = 1x

Skull system:
We do not use Black Skull and 1 frag will go away each 24h.
You will also get a small portion of experience when killing a player in about your level.
Code:
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 6
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 12
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 20

About rune charges and ect...

Rune charges will go out , weapon charges too, like enchanted, and ice rapier got 20 charges.

All distance weapons will end but only 1-10% breakchance on most of them :) -- Can be changed. I did this because balancing the cap btw paladins and knights.

We are aiming for a Mid/Low exp rate server.

All those rates can be changed by players requests.

Addons are nearly like Rl tibia with some custom adjustments.

There will be donations but NOT overpowered to pay the cost of the dedicated server.
Give suggestions about the price and items too!

Regards
Eldonia Staff.

You could also come with suggestions in this thread, And no flaming about "More real maps" Please, Thank you!

Wish you a great day. :)

Last edited:
Argh... another Download & Run real map, I can't believe please stop this!

JOKE
Eldonia's idea is awesome, I'm a BETA tester actually, and now I'm on a higher level I would like to suggest you to increase the rates a bit:

1-50 = 30x
51-80 = 25x
81-100 = 20x
101-130 = 15x
131-150 = 10x
151-200 = 5x
201-250 = 3x
251-300 = 2x
301-? = 1x

What about doing Zombie event on it? :)

Alot of peoples will enjoy it!

Fun events and such will be added by time after the BETA period, When it is online for real :), So people get some updates and if i add all of them at once it'll be boring :)

Argh... another Download & Run real map, I can't believe please stop this!

JOKE
Eldonia's idea is awesome, I'm a BETA tester actually, and now I'm on a higher level I would like to suggest you to increase the rates a bit:

As i said to him @up.

And about rates, I dont like it to be like all other rl maps, they bot 1 hour and wohoo lvl 200+ and then going around killing newcomers and pking like 2-3 days and then they get bored and start another ot... ( if you understand me :) )

I do, of course I do, that's why I just told you to increase them a bit maybe not as I said but a bit so reach a "high level" still being hard but not bored (if you understand me :p)
Reason:
Some people play OT because of the PvP, and PvP is better when you reach a certain level I would say 80 or 90.
Why?
When you reach that level, you're able to use all your spells and you are not that 'slow'. Just giving you my opinion.

I do, of course I do, that's why I just told you to increase them a bit maybe not as I said but a bit so reach a "high level" still being hard but not bored (if you understand me :p)
Reason:
Some people play OT because of the PvP, and PvP is better when you reach a certain level I would say 80 or 90.
Why?
When you reach that level, you're able to use all your spells and you are not that 'slow'. Just giving you my opinion.

Give an exp stage suggestion then :), But a player named ""Loki'seven" reached level 75~ by playing like 1 hour /day for like 6 days isnt that ok? ;o

It's not bad, but check this stages:

1-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
101-130 = 9x
131-150 = 7x
151-200 = 5x
201-250 = 3x
251-300 = 2x
301-? = 1x

Just changed the exp rate 'till level 100, and not even much.

It's not bad, but check this stages:

Just changed the exp rate 'till level 100, and not even much.

I'll be looking into it and need more suggestions!, Give suggestions about the donation items and prices too please! :)

What's the price for 100points??

Your items seems to be balanced at the moment.

What's the price for 100points??

Your items seems to be balanced at the moment.

Depending on wich country you live in SMS/Phone payments can be from 1,5euro to 2,5euro incl. VAT for 100 points
in paypal it is 2euro for 100 points.

Cheap prices, maybe if you want to keep your server alive you'll need donations (not if you're rich xD), remember you must pay the hosting, domain, etc.

I know cheap donations is what every player in the world wants, but the server must keep alive.

Cheap prices, maybe if you want to keep your server alive you'll need donations (not if you're rich xD), remember you must pay the hosting, domain, etc.

I know cheap donations is what every player in the world wants, but the server must keep alive.

Yes, i know that's why i want the people to tell me what they like and not like about them, I tried to both balance them and make them cheap.

Donations are balanced, my suggestion is to increase from 2EUR to 4EUR not more.

Donations are balanced, my suggestion is to increase from 2EUR to 4EUR not more.

Wow, First time i see that people want me to make it more but ill wait for more people to write down their opinions.

Haha, I would like you to keep that prices, but I also want to keep the server alive :D

Haha, I would like you to keep that prices, but I also want to keep the server alive :D

That's up to the people, but it seems not many peoples are intrested in this project. :(

Bump!, I wanna try to start the real server this weekend but only if people give me enough suggestions! Cmon People! :D

Bump, I think ill give it a try to start but if it fails ill close this project :(

imho the only diffrences in all these rl maps are stages and teams soo nope u wont see me here, sorry.

Back