• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Eldorath 7.6 RPG.

My name is: Dhvanil
I live in: USA
Open-Tibia Experience: Owned a dedicated server for a year and half had to close it down because of internet loss; I scripted and mapped my server myself.
I am specialized at: Mapping, Scripting
My msn is: [email protected]

Added to msn Roykuss.

xmuydt.png

otlmqe.png

bi8gol.png

2pt9nwj.png

30sggme.png

2rpxphk.png

i6w65t.png

2zdvzsy.png

55ju2t.png

1izhhi.png

http://otland.net/f57/7-6-mapping-eldorath-7-6-rpg-57402/

well as you asked from me to make a lil desert town/village with some awesome hunting spots ;P im making a awesome mountain with dragons its kinda big spawn =]

We got a dragon spawn but you can Replace it if mine and dean wasn't good :(

hah :D well there could be 2 deserts =} and dragon spawns since people gotta exp dont they? :O

Ofc, but what i meant thats It should not to be very big since we got 3 dragons spots though Dean was maked a Dragon spawn to :D but nice either.
back for me to mapp need to finish 10 spawns and the city and the details ;D xDhahaxD

Ofc, but what i meant thats It should not to be very big since we got 3 dragons spots though Dean was maked a Dragon spawn to :D but nice either.
back for me to mapp need to finish 10 spawns and the city and the details ;D xDhahaxD

tibia has
3 spots in ankrahmun.
1 spot in venore.
1 spot in Thais.
1 spot in Edron.
+1 spot in Fibula.
---
7 and (Small places):peace:
(WONT count Yalahar)
(WONT count Darashia)

Idk, maybe you're still searching some stuff ... I would like to help with you're homepage.

My name is: Paul
I live in: Germany, Brandenburg
Open-Tibia Experience: 2 years of real tibia and 3 years Open Tibia expenrience ... Open tibia: Scripting, Mapping and Web Designing.
I am specialized at: Web Designing, php, html, c++, flash, and some more... designing pictures etc.
My msn is: I don't use MSN... Maybe Skype ...ask me for my addy.

Hi, i could web design. I have a NVQ in Web Design, programming and software management

Back