• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Totten

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, a while ago I started the challenge of developing a new AAC, using modern technologies and focused on bringing responsiveness and especially practicality to OTAdmins.
Then came the ElectroAAC project, it is written in Typescript and uses Nuxtjs + Vuetify on the Frontend and Adonisjs on the Backend.
The project is Open Source, and the idea is to keep evolving the project.
If you want to try out the beta version of the project, you can clone v0.0.1 of it on github.
What you will find in it:

HomePage

• Show lastnews
Account Management:
  • Create an account
  • Create Character
  • Change Character name
  • Delete Character
Ranking:
  • View the top players, with pagination and choose the amount of data on screen.
  • Top 5 player widget in side menu.
Character information:
  • View character information
  • View character items
  • View character skills
  • View character deaths
  • View character achievements
Guilds:
  • Show all Guilds
  • View Guilds
  • Create Guild
Online:
  • Online Pages
  • Widget Players Online
Lastkills:
  • Lastkill Page
Download:
  • Download Page
Customize Layout:
  • Customize Layout Structure
Dashboard - ADMIN:
  • Validate permissions
  • Home Page
  • News Page
  • Create Post and Edit/Delete

Repository on Github: GitHub - ElectroAAC/electro: A free and open-source Automatic Account Creator (AAC) written in Javascript Stack; (https://github.com/ElectroAAC/electro)
Official Website Demo: Electro - AAC (http://www.electro-aac.org/)
Official Documentation: ElectroAAC Documentation - ElectroAAC (https://walistonbelles1.gitbook.io/electroaac/)

Below I will leave some video of the project.

Responsive layout:

Login - Register:

Create Character:

Dashboard (Admin):

Lastkills:
1643476422412.png

Attachments

It's amazing how fast it is. Good job so far. I am currently working on an AAC aswell which is for personal use only I wonder (which took me a while to add) if you took care about things such as character names? Is is able to use swear words or add 'bad' words into a list for like guild names, etc?
I'd suggest to add a feature like that if it's not existing already.
Also you might take a look into docker so it's way easier for people to use it.

Looks very very promising! Its fast, responsive, has the features people look for, I'd say you are doing a marvelous job! What about security though? Any plans, or anything special about this aac that makes it more secure than others?

It's amazing how fast it is. Good job so far. I am currently working on an AAC aswell which is for personal use only I wonder (which took me a while to add) if you took care about things such as character names? Is is able to use swear words or add 'bad' words into a list for like guild names, etc?
I'd suggest to add a feature like that if it's not existing already.
Also you might take a look into docker so it's way easier for people to use it.
Thank you very much for the feedback. I think the idea of blocking some names is really cool, but I don't see it as a function of an AAC, but as a function of the game administrator. Maybe an option for the admin himself to add the names to a blacklist? That way, each game would have its own list.
About docker, I thought about implementing it, I even use it for the development environment and left the file configured for anyone who wants to use it. But today, I don't see tibia admin using docker often, so it would be a bit of work to add to the taste of the community.
Post automatically merged:

Looks very very promising! Its fast, responsive, has the features people look for, I'd say you are doing a marvelous job! What about security though? Any plans, or anything special about this aac that makes it more secure than others?
Thank you for your feedback. Some main treatments such as control of access permissions and modifications are already implemented. The idea of separating the backend from the frontend is to have, in addition to organization, a greater security control, since all your business rules will be running through an API, different from the current AACs that the same file responsible for displaying the visual of the website, contains business rules that could end up exposing sensitive data. I also think about implementing automated tests to prevent future failures in features that are already working today, believe me, this happens a lot in long-term projects.

Holy cow, been busy the last three days! Looking excellent man! We might be looking at a new standard 😲

Its projects like this that make me want to make another server.
Well done mate.

I'll test it out when I have some time.

Good job man, I like the way it works, looks smooth, that character creation is what I was looking for. I might try it out if I find some time. Any update plans for the nearest future?

Thank you very much for the feedback @Stewartt @strutZ

Good job man, I like the way it works, looks smooth, that character creation is what I was looking for. I might try it out if I find some time. Any update plans for the nearest future?
Thank you very much for the feedback. I'm working on guild management right now, but I can only work at night, because during the day I'm already busy with my job. My short-term goals for the project are to achieve the following goals:
  • Implement 100% guild management.
  • War System 100% through the website
  • Shop (no automatic payments for now)

I didn't understand anything, but it's very interesting.))) No tutorials for stupid people?

I didn't understand anything, but it's very interesting.))) No tutorials for stupid people?
But... its a step by step tutorial how to setup backend and frontend.
Only thing missing is explaination of how you install dependencies (like docker, npm etc).
Some links to official installation instructions would come in handy. But you can also google "how to install npm/docker/something", or if any step fails with errors like "yarn: command not found", you just google it and find out that its an npm package you need to install (so maybe you missed the step that is doing exactly that? :)

@Totten
Nice work! Looks and works pretty good, at first glance. I see you've prepared some docker configs e.g. for DB setup. Maybe you could dockerize whole app? Just to simply run compose up and setup backend, frontend, nginx and db?

The only thing you need to do is have npm installed on your machine, which you can install with a simple sudo apt install nodejs and then sudo apt install npm. The rest of the content you can already find in the documentation.
But I will commit to taking a clearer tutorial step by step, from setting up a new machine (recently hired) to setting up the entire development environment thinking about the web part, I just can't guarantee that I'll bring this content this week.

But... its a step by step tutorial how to setup backend and frontend.
Only thing missing is explaination of how you install dependencies (like docker, npm etc).
Some links to official installation instructions would come in handy. But you can also google "how to install npm/docker/something", or if any step fails with errors like "yarn: command not found", you just google it and find out that its an npm package you need to install (so maybe you missed the step that is doing exactly that? :)

@Totten
Nice work! Looks and works pretty good, at first glance. I see you've prepared some docker configs e.g. for DB setup. Maybe you could dockerize whole app? Just to simply run compose up and setup backend, frontend, nginx and db?
I chose not to use docker in the whole project, because the vast majority of users who will use it are not professional programmers, and demanding that they have knowledge or know how to deal with docker, I think is a bit selfish. But maybe bringing docker as an option, for programmers who want to contribute, is something valid.

This website is made only for newer versions of tibia right? I mean if there is not support for 7.72, by the way perfectly and faster i would use it for sure good luck and keep going!

Last edited:
Works well on mobile too. Nice.
Thanks for the feedback.

This website is made only for newer versions of tibia right? I mean if there is not support for 7.72, by the way perfectly and faster i would use it for sure good luck and keep going!
Thanks for the feedback. Currently it is being made for tfs 0.4 and client 8.60, the reason for this choice is because I already have a database populated with a lot of data, this allows me to test several real tibia scenarios. The idea is after finishing the delivery of ElectroAAC for version 8.6 in tfs 0.4, I will start adapting other versions like tfs 1.3, and maybe older tibia versions like 7x as well. But my focus now is to ensure that it is 100% compatible with 1 version, so I can guarantee quality, and after that start working on other versions of tibia.

New version of ElectroAAC v1.1.4, what's new:
  • Added support for tfs 1.3, from now on the project will support tfs 1.3+ and not 0.x
  • Added endpoints shop-system (Back-end)
  • Added migrations for all tfs 1.3 tables
  • Added seeders for admin account and character sample
  • Added guild management
Good use everyone!

Hello everyone, a while ago I started the challenge of developing a new AAC, using modern technologies and focused on bringing responsiveness and especially practicality to OTAdmins.
Then came the ElectroAAC project, it is written in Typescript and uses Nuxtjs + Vuetify on the Frontend and Adonisjs on the Backend.
The project is Open Source, and the idea is to keep evolving the project.
If you want to try out the beta version of the project, you can clone v0.0.1 of it on github.
What you will find in it:

HomePage

• Show lastnews
Account Management:
  • Create an account
  • Create Character
  • Change Character name
  • Delete Character
Ranking:
  • View the top players, with pagination and choose the amount of data on screen.
  • Top 5 player widget in side menu.
Character information:
  • View character information
  • View character items
  • View character skills
  • View character deaths
  • View character achievements
Guilds:
  • Show all Guilds
  • View Guilds
  • Create Guild
Online:
  • Online Pages
  • Widget Players Online
Lastkills:
  • Lastkill Page
Download:
  • Download Page
Customize Layout:
  • Customize Layout Structure
Dashboard - ADMIN:
  • Validate permissions
  • Home Page
  • News Page
  • Create Post and Edit/Delete

Repository on Github: GitHub - ElectroAAC/electro: A free and open-source Automatic Account Creator (AAC) written in Javascript Stack; (https://github.com/ElectroAAC/electro)
Official Website Demo: Electro - AAC (http://www.electro-aac.org/)
Official Documentation: ElectroAAC Documentation - ElectroAAC (https://walistonbelles1.gitbook.io/electroaac/)

Below I will leave some video of the project.

Responsive layout:

Login - Register:

Create Character:

Dashboard (Admin):

Lastkills:
View attachment 65177
Great Work ^

Back