• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elementz's Mapping Corner

im gunna cry if ppl keep on ignoring my thread T.T what should i try out next?

im kinda brain fked but i kinda started something out :
6EcRI.png

what u think of the idea so far ;)? idk if i should keep goin

Lookin najs but your missing the stairs square to let the people go up and down... (atleast from what I'm seeing)

Mmmm, I can't really map cuz of laggy pc's but once I get my laptop I'll be back to work, as of now... All I really got is this one piece (it's not that big just one pic)

287zqf5.png

and I feel like it looks like shit :(

Nice also when placing trees remember that max of 3 different types. That way you get some consistancy and realism throughout different areas of your maps :)

Good job nonetheless, but not too much to comment on yet :)

Keep going :)

ideas on what to add ? this is what i got so far

olcM5.png

Ac7vD.png

47H7R.png

@ghost, in the turorial i read it told me to use these trees o_O

bild14.png

Last edited:
hey so limos told me to try these types of mountains through skype but i dont feel like im gettin it right :S wat u think ?

IuP8N.png

Nice elementz, I see you tried zone difference in your mountain. Not bad. Although you have some border bugs and you can improve your nature details a bit, but good job :)

Try bunching the trees more and to the edge of the mountain, you have them kinda spaced out, which looks a tad strange.

been a while since i posted here :p this is something i started, not yet finished need some advice on wat i should add.

w3PjFE.png

I don't like the earth near the water (on top of it.) To me it looks extremely weird. (my opinion)
At your drawbridge use 5769 and 5770. Add some dirt in the grass and try not to put debris on grass. Also the tree and the bush < I would remove because its blocking the path.

Back