• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elënor RPG - Awakening

Wiliner

Elënor Developer
Reaction score

yn46.png

5cpc.png

Introduction:
Starting in 2008, our project aims to transform the classic known as Tibia, into something more exciting, sensible and creative. Even with so many difficulties and past mistakes we're back, this time we will not make the same mistakes. The will, determination and the structure of our team, they did not let our project stop at all. Many things have changed and will keep changing to get improvements.
Elënor was designed in a medieval reality, which means that our development line was drawn with much study and based on facts of this time. Our project proposes innovations and continuous improvements to "dive" the player in this immensity of possibilities that make up the world of Elënor.

jyac.png

Staff History:
Five years ago was born a project that promised to revolutionize the "Tibia" concept. A project which mixed creativity and imagination in one goal, were taken literally.
At that time, still very young, the team has initiated a difficult journey towards the establishment of a unique and differentiated server. This team disbanded, because of personal problems and future plans, and sadly, that awaited project stopped. Luckily after several coincidences the team met, and with total focus and dedication we restart the project in November this year, in this month, we already have 100% of our creation and development line ready.
jyac.png

Development line:
We call the development line, everything that is designed towards the game. From maps to systems, everything, absolutely everything that is done in Elënor is studied, tested, and made with the greatest responsibility. All the creative ideas that make sense, and will not run from the reality of our game is taken in our line of development.

jyac.png

Our differential:
Everything in Elënor will be of great importance. Maps, systems, stories, graphics, absolutely everything will be made, modified and will have a special care for the benefit of our development line and our future players and fans.
Fortunately our map is being based on the stories to make them consistent with each other in all aspects. And for that we had to remake our map, when I say remake, I mean start from zero.
Here you can see some images from our first map:

http://otland.net/threads/show-off-elenor-ats.204390/

Some sprites and systems:
ggzv.png

3hkj.png

qk06.png

0r7b.png

jyac.png

Our Goal:
What we want here is raise the project to a level of international recognition and search for new members to the development team. We are also open for collaborations and partnerships.

What we need (May be changed):

Mapper (1):
- Advanced knowledge in mapping *
- Basic knowledge about the concepts of medieval RPG *

Spriter (1):
- Advanced knowledge in spriting (Items/Creatures) *
- Basic knowledge about the concepts of medieval RPG *

Programmer (1):
- Advanced knowledge in OTClient *
- Basic knowledge in Scripts *

jyac.png

Application form:
- Position:
- Experience/Jobs:
- Comment(Optional):

If you have any questions about the project or want to see more details about it, please send me a PM.
5cpc.png

Last edited:
-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-I Have Has Been Created Full Map Rook War

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a GoD For any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

- Position:
GM possition
Sweden
- Experience/Jobs:
Been GM and CM on some servers before (not big servers) Had a OT server with a friend but lack of players we had to shut it down due to loss of intrest
- Comment(Optional)
Love to help your server and be a huge part of it! Even if i dont get the "job" i would love to play on it! so feel free to send a link to the website so i can start :)

Ok, now that the posts were deleted the thread can return to normality.

@Mattias Östling: PM sent

News: Soon I will have the copyright in hands and then I post here.

Last edited:
We are still looking for members send your application :)

~Elenor Application~
- Position:Manager
-Reason:I would like to be a manager due to i don't really play Tiba all that much anymore if i ever go on a server 90% of the time ill just train and chat with other players. So i think this position would give me the opportunity to sit and get to know more people and help maintain the server.
- Experience/Jobs:Owned my own servers also was tutor and god on a lot of servers Not sure of the names and stuff forget now, I usually only want tutor on most servers as Gm, Cm, God and other higher ranks of staff don't really get to play due to doing a lot of server sided work.
- Comment(Optional):This server looks unique with the new stat category in the skills tab and using the attributes window to raise them and along with the awesome sprites this server is going to be pretty unique like some of the other OTS i am looking forward to seeing online.

We found a mapper and a manager, still looking to members for the development team.

News: We started to work on the website layout.

Still looking for members.

News: Website almost finished.

Position: Programmer
Country: Sweden, Languish skills: English, Swedish, Norwegian, Serbian, and some few others
Experience/Jobs:
Lua: Advanced experience - 6 years, .NET (C#, VB.NET, F#): Advanced Experience - 3 years, GNU C/C++ - 2 years, Python, Java: 3 Years
OpenTibia: Made 3-4 server with 100 players+ avarage, Been scripting since 2007, Specialization - Ingame Content and larger systems.

Comment(Optional):
My availablilty is at avarage from 18:00+ (GBT) to 02:00, it may vary depending on studies.
In questioning of skills, due to no released work in public, You could just PM me.
For contact information - Send a PM.

@MindRage: PM sent.

We still looking for more Scripters/Programmers.

Last edited:
Back