• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elime's Flag Calculator

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Elime's Flag Calculator calculates your player flags value.

AphWgwq.png

How do I use this?
All the players on your server belong to a certain group. For example the groups in standard TFS 1.0 are 'player', 'gamemaster' and 'god'. Every group has a flags value. This value is a combination of a set of flags that tells what the group can and cannot do.

If you are using TFS 1.0 you will find the groups in data/XML/groups.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>
    <group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
    <group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
    <group id="3" name="god" flags="272730398714" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
</groups>

If you don't have a groups.xml you most likely have the groups stored in the database in a table called 'groups':
VMp06cM.png

VzJl1FZ.png

Copy the flags value you want to change:
7Wfbx4T.png

In Elime's Flag Calculator, click the name of the destribution you are using:
TenR6XO.png

Now paste your flags value in 'Your flags value' field:
O2mce41.png

You can now see what flags this value holds:
M2BxGGh.png

As you turn the different attributes on or off you can see the flags value changing.

When you are done you can copy your new value and paste it back into the group.

The changes will take effect the next time you start your server.

My destribution is using flags that are different from the ones in Elime's Flag Calculator!

You can easily add a flag to any flag set or add a completely new set of flags to the flag calculator.

Go to the folder flag_sets:
Windows: Elime's Flag Calculator/flag_sets.
OSX: Right-click on Elime's Flag Calculator.app and click "Show package contents", go to Contents/flag_sets.

There you will find all the flag sets:
Zd18ApM.png

Just edit any text file you want to change or create a new file for your flags.

If you create a new set you have to save the .txt file with UTF-8 encoding.

Download:

Windows
OSX

Attachments

• Elimes Flag Calculator [Win].zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 184 · VirusTotal
  • Elimes Flag Calculator [OSX].zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy to!
For lightweight tools, I'd imagine a lot of people would rather access them online, lessening the risk of malware and floating around on their HDD.

I'd be happy to!
For lightweight tools, I'd imagine a lot of people would rather access them online, lessening the risk of malware and floating around on their HDD.
Yes, but a web application can go offline right when you need it. Also what's nice abut this application is that you can add your own flags. Just by editing a .txt file the user can make it support any destribution. But I agree making it a web application as well would be great. =)

Why doesn't anyone on this forum know how to upload something properly?

Can someone re-upload this? Thank you.

Why doesn't anyone on this forum know how to upload something properly?

Can someone re-upload this? Thank you.

The download link work just fine for me ;o

I don't know why I always have problems downloading your programs elime, but they are soooo magnificent, thanks for the release, I will try to download again later..

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because elime.url.ph took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Unfortunately, the website is down for me. I would appreciate if someone could upload it elsewhere. ;)

Back