• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elime's Pic Editor

I can change the resolution of the image to more than 680x840 this resolution spoil me the quality of my graphics with my full hd

thanks for the Editor, may i ask you what can i do to fix this?
its tear my logo apart for some reason, the image is 224x128, and .PNG file..

Edit: well, i should have open my eyes, needed to put background color as it said right there :D

Last edited:
Hello!

Great work! I know this tool is up to version 10.99, but do you know of a way to edit client 11 and above? Maybe not necessarily a tool, but is there a place I can learn about editing the new client?

Thank you

thanks for the Editor, may i ask you what can i do to fix this?
View attachment 34778
its tear my logo apart for some reason, the image is 224x128, and .PNG file..

Edit: well, i should have open my eyes, needed to put background color as it said right there :D
Hey, how did you solve this. I tried adding a pink background, same exact color as the pink that worked in the background of the first pic, but it wont go transparent, its just pink. What background color do I need to use? I also thought that "yea maybe just add a blue background but then it looks weird when you make the client screen smaller. Thanks in advance ^^ <3

Hey, how did you solve this. I tried adding a pink background, same exact color as the pink that worked in the background of the first pic, but it wont go transparent, its just pink. What background color do I need to use? I also thought that "yea maybe just add a blue background but then it looks weird when you make the client screen smaller. Thanks in advance ^^ <3
sorry, cant really help
i end up not doing it, and just merge my server logo onto the background in photoshop.

Back