• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteGaming looking for a Website Editior.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I'm making my team. I needed help with creating a website. I can download some but some reason when I try to upload them to Webs.com and try to edit it won't work. I Want to know if someone could help me and take the job as editing it as what I want it to look like. I will give you the website to download and the account information for webs.com so all you have to do is fix some of the stuff. I really don't know what to offer you. I can offer you a Channel on Ventrilo or IDK.. If you can do it for Free that would be really helpful for my future team. If you please RL-Tibia I can give you some Tibia Cash on some worlds. If I don't have a character on that world I can bot it and make some money. It will take a lot of time but I will get your money. If you want some more information on the job please hit me up.

PS: Only reason I am using Webs.com B/c I don't have money ATM. I also like it b/c When I have money I just buy Premium and custom domain and won't have to transfer anything... Easy job for me. If there is another Free hosting web available that is better then Webs.com then please share it.

Thanks,
J. Warner​

PSS: If this is the wrong section could you please moved it to the right section. Please don't deleted it.

Back