• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elitekek's Sprites

Elitekek

Reaction score
Hello Otland community!

Since 2 days I am pretty active in this forum and checked several threads & posts and saw some awesome art i didn't even know of before!

- Pixel Art -

I would never have imagined before that it is possible to create such awesome prictures with paint and I immediately felt like trying this out!

Yet, I did not figure out alot about it but I made some sprites on my own and I don't think they are too bad.

Here are some examples!

collection_zpsa348c80a.png

some weapons.

woodenwall_zps8ea17eaf.png

a wooden wall - this is my favourite sprite for now :)

Wallstandartsprite_zpse801faef.png

a stone wall - I don't think its that good, pretty easy structure <_<

spriites_zps1bc18e80.png

some random sprites, I know the "sarbre" looks horrible! But the heart is lovely isnt it? :D

Unbenannt-1_zpse0863f69.png

and my first tree, I know its not what a tree is supposed to look like but I am doing my very best! I have to mention that it's not easy at all ^^

Your first sword there is actually pretty damn good :), the wall is good also but when defining the joints between the bricks less is sometimes more :), The shading on the heart is actually really good it is backwards to tibia's shading (If your using tibia as a template ofc) EG the darker bit would be at the bottom right/slightly creeping it's way up the side and the lighter parts would be in the top left hand side, If you switch that round I would pretty much say you have covered all of the basics of shading :).

Well done buddy and thank you for appreciating my work also means a lot, keep it up!

Dan.

isee u took my advice and started a thread :D ! good job bud, keep em coming, if you want tips or maybe an outline msg me.

offtopic : dan i have like 7 sprites done >.> get on

Your first sword there is actually pretty damn good :), the wall is good also but when defining the joints between the bricks less is sometimes more :), The shading on the heart is actually really good it is backwards to tibia's shading (If your using tibia as a template ofc) EG the darker bit would be at the bottom right/slightly creeping it's way up the side and the lighter parts would be in the top left hand side, If you switch that round I would pretty much say you have covered all of the basics of shading :).

Well done buddy and thank you for appreciating my work also means a lot, keep it up!

Dan.

thanks :) I know, my sprites are a little unrealistic because of the light, but I just do it as I feel like ^^
btw. do you mean the joints between the "stones" or the "wood"? thanks for the advice of course :) I am willing to learn as much as possible

- - - Updated - - -

isee u took my advice and started a thread :D ! good job bud, keep em coming, if you want tips or maybe an outline msg me.

offtopic : dan i have like 7 sprites done >.> get on

yeah, I thought it would be the best if i make my own thread so I dont spamm others 24/7^^ thanks alot!

- - - Updated - - -

RoyalBlade_zps4fa32e8a.png

Reworked the first soword, now with black outlines - In my opinion now it looks a little more realistic, but still the colour of the blade does not fit at all ^^

- - - Updated - - -

OH and btw. if anyone should feel like using the sprites here for whatever, feel free to do so! I doubt they would help you much, but if you think so - sure :D
Could also be ideas or you could shade the sprites new, do whatever you want!

Last edited:
I quite like your walls, they're probably my favorite ones so far :D

On the last 3 sprites you posted you should zoom out so we can see how they would look in-game.

Pretty good sprites and you are starting! I'm waiting for your next works

RoyalBlade_zps4fa32e8a.png

dont use such bold colors and ull get a nicer outtake, also have fun with it, make designs on the handle and so on, btw remember that nothin in the inside can be completely black, just dak. :p keep it up.

no ^^ completely self made

- - - Updated - - -

Sarbresword_zpsbe4236e5.png

another weapon

- - - Updated - - -

bluebanner_zpsa5ded43d.png

a banner / tapestry for a wall.

woodenwallbanner_zpsf0306fff.png

banner + wall -- I placed the banner a little unlucky, but thats what it should look like more or less ^^

tapestry looks rlly good :p, enviroment seems to be ur forte, give more pics

BloodBlade_zpsb50fc745.png

damn, this time im really proud of myself!

I checked some real tibia sprites and tried to understand how they are working and I'd say i suceed :)

Well, I'm proud of you too. Great improvement. That's the best way to learn, check other works and experiment.

BEDROOMTIME_zps4672dc12.png

BEDROOM TIME LADIES!

It's decent, but a bit "colourful".. Don't think would fit tibia, but maybe pokemon ish xD

Pillows is awesome. It's the duvett + bed that im unsure of

It's decent, but a bit "colourful".. Don't think would fit tibia, but maybe pokemon ish xD

Pillows is awesome. It's the duvett + bed that im unsure of

yeah for tibia its definitely too colourful :p

- - - Updated - - -

purpleblade_zpsf52d3da7.gif

ok this sounds a little dumb maybe, but i dont know how to post this as animation >_>

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Borders_zpse588642e.png

grass + dirt + borders

Attachments

Last edited:
Back