• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs 7.4, discuss stages.

1-8 - 25x
9-30 - 18x
31-40 - 16x
41-50 - 14x
51-70 - 12x
71-80 - 10x
81-90 -8x
91-100 -6x
101-120- 4x
121+ xx -2x

Make pvp enforced

I would love to get out of the low level status as fast as possible and have decent supplies for war (so i want to have 1-50 somewhere in between 20ish)

I would love to get out of the low level status as fast as possible and have decent supplies for war (so i want to have 1-50 somewhere in between 20ish)

but what is fast. its dumb if you get that already in 3-5 days

That's what I want, get 50 ez then the rest of the levels are slower and need to work for them..

Alls i gotta say, is EliteOt's, you know I don't like the things you do but honestly if you do a 7.40 mid rate RPG with proxy connections and WITH graphical options, I will gain so much respect and your OT playercount will be high. Tip for more players (Make a new identity cause many don't like you no offense)

The low levels are boring, but it also helps alot of people to make friends. Quite often its the low levels who make you who you are when your higher, there's not gonna be many community involved people if the lower levels go by too quickly. You'll just get the arrogant retards. It would also help that you cant make a decent level pking mage so easily so there will be less pkers praying on the people who have just started.
I think the rates should be:

1-30: 8x
31-50: 5x
51-80: 3x
81+: 2x

I would be for a constant 2 or 3x exp server but alot of people don't want it so I thought of these rates...
I really think you should take what I've said into consideration, and if anyone disagrees with the rates then post a good argument why.

Last edited:
Back