• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs 7.4, discuss stages.

Alls i gotta say, is EliteOt's, you know I don't like the things you do but honestly if you do a 7.40 mid rate RPG with proxy connections and WITH graphical options, I will gain so much respect and your OT playercount will be high. Tip for more players (Make a new identity cause many don't like you no offense)

creating new identity? nah, I don't like hiding.
and you should respect me for who I am, not what I'm doing with a OT.

so if a band with a horrible name makes awesome music, you wouldnt listen to them cause they got a horrible name? sounds solid!

so if a band with a horrible name makes awesome music, you wouldnt listen to them cause they got a horrible name? sounds solid!
you clearly cant read lol ..... would u be more attracted to a band with a nice catchy name or a ugly stupid name xd im not saying the ot is bad im sayin the name can attract some palyers ... think before u type

Back