• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs 7.4 Stages sample

What you think?

• They're Perfect!

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • They are too low!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • They're too high!

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
i think the 7.4 graphics are awesome. (7.1 even better). in tibia case how older how better. fuck 8.x servers ugly shit, trying to make it look 3d pathetic shit

Like always you don't know shit. Tibia sprites have been fake 3D since the start.

Like always you don't know shit. Tibia sprites have been fake 3D since the start.

dont'really care if i don't know shit about this lol. i just didn't though they wanted to look like 3d in the start, since how bad were they failing then. now there coming with those animals and whatever more to make it look some more 3d. thats what i ment. m. sherlock

dont'really care if i don't know shit about this lol. i just didn't though they wanted to look like 3d in the start, since how bad were they failing then. now there coming with those animals and whatever more to make it look some more 3d. thats what i ment. m. sherlock

So if I'm pointing out something obvious that you didn't know I'm Sherlock? Do you know anything at all? Everything is at a 135 degree angle that's why it's fake 3D. But shading improved that's why it looks better now. What you are talking about is nostalgia.

Yea, that's why it isn't that bad if there is a mid/high rated oldschool server, cause some of us are always over 10 hours away from home and want to chill out in some wars and not hunting rotworms 3 hours to gain 2 lvl.

and the ppl who play more than u will reach level 100 when u are 50, sounds like some good wars when they got 2x higher level and much more cash than u...
changing exp rates wont change the fact that u are a low level if u play less than others, just that low level means to be a level 50 then and not a level 30.

the thing with 7.4 is that magic damage is mainly level based not magic level based, means a level 180 ms can 5 shot a demon (4 sds and 1 explo) and a level 100 ms can onehit UE a level 80, mid/highrated 7.4 server will lead to a lame and boring gameplay where mages are highly overpowered

Last edited:
So if I'm pointing out something obvious that you didn't know I'm Sherlock? Do you know anything at all? Everything is at a 135 degree angle that's why it's fake 3D. But shading improved that's why it looks better now. What you are talking about is nostalgia.

wowo chill down don't take it all so serious master pvpa of doom (sherlock)!

@topic
yo you think you can get it done this weekend?

Back