• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs Classic 7.40 back with stages?

EliteOTs Classic back?

• Total voters
Listen to Khalifa, I fully agree with him.
With that, nice advertising (sickass trailers and such), active gm
The OT would be very succesfull.

well, I agree that the last version there UE was lowered was gay.
I only made it because my inbox was nuked with complains about the damages.
and it's very easy for me to restore to the former glory.

About Tibiacam, I've never used that or even tried it or looked at it, so that would be a little issue for me then to make one for Elite-Classic.
But it's possible that I'd understand quickly how to work it out so it works for the server.

And parcels things and all, I completely agree on all points. I do.
But I find it hard, to find the "balance" on a high experienced server.
I could make a 100% 7.40 system replica for a low-rate server that had max 3x exp, then everything would be balanced normally, like UE, 800 mana and lots of damage.
But in high rate you regain mana fast and get it cheap, making 800 mana seems to be like 50, and therefor seems overpowered, and the parcel thing.. all these things will more appear to be "bugs" than "game" when it comes to high-exp :(

and of course only 10% of the people are interested in low rates :(

Btw, if I were to go through with this "project" it would gain my latest website, it's a bit more updated with wider support of internet browsers (My first website that support IE, FireFox, Chrome, m.m, to 100%)

Edit,
Look at the iTrack link on my signature, what would you guys think about having that on Elite-Classic if it were to go online? xD
Ignore the things you see on the server I'm camming thou, it's just some fun-stuffs I've been doing on spare time.

well, I agree that the last version there UE was lowered was gay.
I only made it because my inbox was nuked with complains about the damages.
and it's very easy for me to restore to the former glory.

About Tibiacam, I've never used that or even tried it or looked at it, so that would be a little issue for me then to make one for Elite-Classic.
But it's possible that I'd understand quickly how to work it out so it works for the server.

And parcels things and all, I completely agree on all points. I do.
But I find it hard, to find the "balance" on a high experienced server.
I could make a 100% 7.40 system replica for a low-rate server that had max 3x exp, then everything would be balanced normally, like UE, 800 mana and lots of damage.
But in high rate you regain mana fast and get it cheap, making 800 mana seems to be like 50, and therefor seems overpowered, and the parcel thing.. all these things will more appear to be "bugs" than "game" when it comes to high-exp :(

and of course only 10% of the people are interested in low rates :(

Btw, if I were to go through with this "project" it would gain my latest website, it's a bit more updated with wider support of internet browsers (My first website that support IE, FireFox, Chrome, m.m, to 100%)

Edit,
Look at the iTrack link on my signature, what would you guys think about having that on Elite-Classic if it were to go online? xD
Ignore the things you see on the server I'm camming thou, it's just some fun-stuffs I've been doing on spare time.

awesome, nice to see free hunting spots, but bad when it comes to pk/war

awesome, nice to see free hunting spots, but bad when it comes to pk/war

It's "abusable" from both the bad and good side.

People would "abuse" it to be able to find possible afk people, or just random ones to pk.
While good side would use it, to be aware someone is enclosing.

I like the iTrack a lot because being able to see free spots, or being able to msg someone close to it, asking if he's using it (as you can't see which level he's on).
And I like it because it's pretty funny being able to follow how all players move through the map :D

low level war is fun ish but i think the last eliteots stages appealed to a lot of people who liked to get semi high level. the highest anyone ever got there was like 110 which isnt bad. personally i'd go with the same stages just tweaked a little bit lower, say maybe ;

8-19 = 25
20-29 = 20
30-39 = 15
40-49 = 10
50-59 = 8
60-69 = 6
70-79 = 5
80-89 = 4
90+ = 3? 2?

bascially just took the old stages and removed 5 from the top stages and 1 from the lower then cut out the last stage

@ThenuCake
Only because you can use your botzor? That's making it badass wars, everyone whch is an oldschool player loves the 7.72 client because of its supporting more graphic modes (DirectX5,DirectX9,OpenGLthen 7.6 (DirtecX5). Which makes 7.72 more con/mfortable then 7.6 and lower, well I woulnt dislike an badass 7.4 OT.

Actually No... and its TheNubCake
and if you would look at my posts you could tell I hate bots... and mainly because The Unit owned during 7.6

also eliteots, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to do a test server once you think your server is perfect (after using suggested tweaks / tweaks of your own)

i would say do the test server with higher rates but that might mislead some people in to thinking it isn't balanced. so maybe do like a 3 (?) day test server with a static level (60?) so people can test various functions and the pvp. this would also give people some cams to create trailers for your server.

by the time this thread / the test server is over / people make sick trailers there will be a lot of anticipation for your server.

my reasoning behind all of this is because there was a lot of complaining on the last server. and once things get changed around people call for a reset. this would prevent this as any issues could be addressed before hand and the server could be (near) perfect for release

again, i'm not suggesting any of these things for any personal gain of mine when the server is released. just my ideas based on what i've seen in the community on how to make a really succesfull ot

oh and by the way, in addition to my suggested tweaked (lowered slightly) rates, i would also change these from the old one :

magic: 5x (same as before)
skills: 20x / 25x (was 30 before. and this suggestion is coming from a paladin. that being said if your not gunna tweak the pally hits (were piss poor when server was closed) then i would remove this suggestion lol)
loot: 2.5x (was 3x before. i think 2x is too low and 3x is pretty damn easy)

I would like the 7.72 server with the low rate back, it was fun with the team hunting and such.

would you guys die if I made a 3x server out of it? and get all the "bugs" back?..
I mean, creating a real 7.40 state in the game with parcels, no roping if there's crap on the rope-tile and so on..
Being able to travel around the server without premium etc.. (maybe for free too?)

I also have some website stuffs coming up, but that will be practically useless in a high-rate server :(
Also I would rather want a low rate that I can leave online all the time without bothering reseting every time it dies like you have to with high-exp servers.
I mean, I could start a server and let it run for years if I really want to, don't compare that to my latest EliteOTs server, everyone knows I hate high-exp servers and I'm actually amazed that I had it online for that long when it was complete pain in my ass having it :(

Beside, 3x exp isn't that bad :) (and like always, deletion to all kind of cheaters, and I'm sure most of you know that I really put down time to find them)

But tell me what you think, would you like to have a retro-rpg for long-run or a high exp for a short-run,

indeed.. low rate is a lot more fun, I mean.. it's harder to say "damn... I'm bored.." in a low rate.
What does it take, like 2 hours in a high rate before you say those 2 words? :(

Make some mid rate.Lowrate rpg server exist alrdy its called tibianic.He's more trust,soory :p

Edit

Mid rate,for mid time XD

Last edited:
Back