• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs Classic 7.40 back with stages?

EliteOTs Classic back?

• Total voters
If low rate I really really wonder see server like mestera was. Runes stackable, mana cost from 7.4, awesome website with many information about monsters, loot from them, what price for looted items. Cities like svargrond, okolnir, barbarian camp, liberty bay. Man it would be awesome if i could see a server like mestera again.

So if u make full real map from 7.4-7.72it will become boring really fast :<

Is it a problem for u to work a bit on adding svargrond, okolnir, barbarian camp? And npc who will buy items like fur boots etc. (he was placed in edron magic shops on mestera).

for erik and everybody else calling for lowrate

you guys gotta realize that eliteots 7.72 3x had like 50 players and died in 2 weeks. the majority of the community does not want to waste their time on a lowrate server that is just going to die anyways (as all servers do)

the poll is a pretty clear indication of this. mid rate stages is the way to go. myself and many others wouldn't bother on a 3x

and @ mex

same thing goes kinda. mestera never even reached 50 players. it was a good server but the majority just don't like that kind of shit.

back in the day i was completely against stages and high rate. but now after seeing what people like and playing staged servers i am completely flipped. a semi - serious server with 150 people beats a serious server with 40 any day of the week

Make it like 6x and like 7 mana unpromoted and 10 mana promoted or anything, that would be kinda nice, also do 7.4 formulas with the UE/sd damage etc, thats that way you will get people.

Make server with 7.4 client, forumlas and with 100% real map. Dont add any shit like okolnir etc. lol
If somebody like this shit's then go on tibia 9.0

If you are going to make 7.4 you should balance ue. Not with the bullshit you pulled before, just narrow the damage a bit. Higher min damage and lower max damage but a little higher avg damage (to compensate for loss of the one-hit K.O ue). Everything else should be default in my opinion. Druids pox hit just 30s in poison or something, make it impossible to cure if anything. Sio heals throught wall, higher healing amount if anything. Tera walls that are cuttable with machete ofc. Don't higher paladins/knights damage. Balance it with skill rate if anything but they are not meant to be strikers.

whaat about okolnir, svargrond, barbarian camp ? ? And port hope hydras please ?:p

Do it more atractive adding this cities, because exping all the time on ankrahmun dragon spawns, tombs, veno dragon lair, fibula, naginata willllllllllllllllll beeeeee booooorrrrinnnnnngggggg. Let u add theese places so will have new, nice places to make lvl and war. = ]

If you are going to make 7.4 you should balance ue. Not with the bullshit you pulled before, just narrow the damage a bit. Higher min damage and lower max damage but a little higher avg damage (to compensate for loss of the one-hit K.O ue). Everything else should be default in my opinion. Druids pox hit just 30s in poison or something, make it impossible to cure if anything. Sio heals throught wall, higher healing amount if anything. Tera walls that are cuttable with machete ofc. Don't higher paladins/knights damage. Balance it with skill rate if anything but they are not meant to be strikers.

if you played a paladin after the update (yaya i know pallies are gay you don't play them) then you would know he lowered them WAAAAAY to much. i averaged about 50 with 96 distance using powerbolts, i'd hit the odd 150 but nothing higher. this is not even remotely close to how the damage should be

yes, incase you didn't read that correctly it was average 50 damage (usually lower or misses) with the odd (maybe every 20 bolts) 150 with powerbolts

by the way these were PVM damages, rofl

And about theese cities, traveling to them should be allowed only if u have enough quest points for example if u have 40 quest points u can travel to okolnir. One made quest = 1 quest poiont and it doesnt matter if its doublet armor quest on rook or behe quest. The gameplay would be more insteresting and more RPG.

High rate servers always get more players. They also attract alot of whiners and such which the last time, made you shut down your server.

So your choice is pretty much, have a server you actually like, (lowrate) and can work with, or a high rate server with alot of whiners and crybabys which will make you miserable.

Make it like 10x or anything like that, and on lvl 80 make it 5x, that would work so we wont have alot 100's

I really want a low rate.. I hate high rates..

Also it's easier to make a "real" 7.4 out of it, because UE and all is balanced in low rate, but aren't on high rate.
my main idea is to have it at 3x, and let people chose if they want to start in rook at level 1 or main at level 8. (Which make your start way easier..)

I'm also starting to develop some sort of "market" similar thing on the webpage, for EQ related stuffs.
Which also make it easier for people to sell/buy shits.

I got few ideas around it that I don't really want to share out now.. but you'll see it eventually..
Been making this idea up how it should work for a week now (while I was bored at work) xD

if you played a paladin after the update (yaya i know pallies are gay you don't play them) then you would know he lowered them WAAAAAY to much. i averaged about 50 with 96 distance using powerbolts, i'd hit the odd 150 but nothing higher. this is not even remotely close to how the damage should be

yes, incase you didn't read that correctly it was average 50 damage (usually lower or misses) with the odd (maybe every 20 bolts) 150 with powerbolts

by the way these were PVM damages, rofl

My suggestions use real 7.4 as base, not Bugsoft 100% ots.

I really want a low rate.. I hate high rates..

Also it's easier to make a "real" 7.4 out of it, because UE and all is balanced in low rate, but aren't on high rate.
my main idea is to have it at 3x, and let people chose if they want to start in rook at level 1 or main at level 8. (Which make your start way easier..)

I'm also starting to develop some sort of "market" similar thing on the webpage, for EQ related stuffs.
Which also make it easier for people to sell/buy shits.

I got few ideas around it that I don't really want to share out now.. but you'll see it eventually..
Been making this idea up how it should work for a week now (while I was bored at work) xD

Let me stop you right there. There is no fucking way you can let people skip rook. Have you ever played Tibianic? People use tons of noob characters there. If you go ahead with your plans people will have their team create 10 noob chars after he made pz to come help him.

Let me stop you right there. There is no fucking way you can let people skip rook. Have you ever played Tibianic? People use tons of noob characters there. If you go ahead with your plans people will have their team create 10 noob chars after he made pz to come help him.

True point, but you know how many people cry as fast they hear the word "rookgaad" :(

Can u make it clear if u are gonna think about adding okolnir etc? Just wonder know =p

it's hard to make a retro 7.4 server with 8.0 sprites... because if I did... it wouldn't be 7.4 retro anymore :(

Back