• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [EliteOTs] Mr Elite's life thread

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
I'll post some advances here from time to time, playing my umber rox lvl knight.

level19.jpg

level20.jpg

Magic3.jpg

RatRaid.jpg

DesertQuest1.jpg

Promotion.jpg

level22.jpg

level23.jpg

level24.jpg

Not really a fan of older client ot's. If u post some more amazing scr's,maybe i will join. Until than,tell me,how much did it take u to get 20?

Hehe Nice levels, I want to do desert quest once I get level 20 ;)

Not really a fan of older client ot's. If u post some more amazing scr's,maybe i will join. Until than,tell me,how much did it take u to get 20?

It took me like 3 days.. because I can't pg very much :(
I'm working backstage a lot and then a lot of time I'm "with the community", talking and looking around.

So there's not much time I get to level up =/

Level 26:
level26.jpg

Team hunt is nice, I enjoy team hunting more than solo hunting, even if it means less experience
teamhunt.jpg

Magic 4, time for uhs :D.... when I can afford them <.<
Magic4.jpg

Level 27 :p went pretty nice on cyclopses, 2 life rings and there were not problems hunting there :)
level27.jpg

Some leftover after an rat raid :p
Rat.jpg

Was realy excited, but then I kinda realized tibia was coming again an obsession, so now I'm going to slow that down, maybe later I'll join ;)

You should join! it's fun..
it's hard to get bored if you team hunt some :p
Me, Marysia and Tomic tried Hydras earlier, went pretty well actually, though I almost died.

2 Bps of Uhs wasted, 2 life rings and 2 roh's.
loot outcome: 2.7k Cash, Unlitmied source of ham(kinda), 2 roh(those two I used), 1 warrior helmet, 2 small sapphires.
Didn't go profit, count that the mages also used supplies.. but it were still fun :p

Going Poh later with some other friends, see how that goes :p

Hopefully the kick and lag days are over, I joined right when it opened, then it went down, then I never went back on again.
If it's all fixed, then I would play again and post some screenshots.

I went hunting with EliteOTs ;p and on my way back to thais I got kicked off again :s

Finally I could buy this awesome axe :D
knightaxe.jpg

Last edited:
Back