• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [EliteOTs] Mr Elite's life thread

rich bastard, I'm leveling so slowly and you're going like pew pew pew+

rich bastard, I'm leveling so slowly and you're going like pew pew pew+

I had a hard start to.. I'm still struggling to have economy..
only the rune makes are rich bastards xD

level30.jpg

Loot.jpg

level31.jpg

Nice lootbag :D how did it not get stolen there? It's always crowded with people..

Nice lootbag :D how did it not get stolen there? It's always crowded with people..

Play Quick Hands?
Nah I just put haste and run away with it, loot bag or not, I always run in same speed :)

dl1.jpg

dl2.jpg

level32.jpg

had some Pk unluck in the end, sold the drag loot to djinns, and gave my team mate his part of the cash, suddenly Mex shows up to kill us..
So it became a little fight in Darashia a few mins later when a few people came to get Mex xD

Edit:
After a few minutes someone died, and Mex gained Red skull..
Weird dude that..

Pk.jpg

Last edited:
I'll post some advances here from time to time, playing my umber rox lvl knight.

level19.jpg

level20.jpg

Magic3.jpg

RatRaid.jpg

DesertQuest1.jpg

Promotion.jpg

level22.jpg

level23.jpg

level24.jpg
You also leveled characters in mestera. Can you please just admit your realsoft? Does it mean THAT much to you that you can;t?

You also leveled characters in mestera. Can you please just admit your realsoft? Does it mean THAT much to you that you can;t?

Does it matter who he was? Stop repeatedly asking and spamming his threads. Whether or not he has two accounts is irrelevant to us. Has he broken any rules here? Not that I'm aware of. Is he a scammer? He's not on the official list. What he does cannot be controlled. It's his server to run any way he wants to, and if you can't deal with that then don't bother playing his servers. Any more spamming, flaming or trolling will result in punishments.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Your a very fast levler. :p Keep on! :D (considering your level and skills).

Your a very fast levler. :p Keep on! :D (considering your level and skills).

I think I'm pretty slow, but I'm fast to you because the difference is that you and Prest aren't hunting cyclopses like I do xD

level35.jpg

magic5.jpg

level36.jpg

Went to Amazon camp to find myself a sickle, but when I stared to kill around, i realized the exp was pretty fast there, because of the fast spawn and that I kill them a lot faster now than last time I were there.
So I stayed for level 37 :)
level37.jpg

level38.jpg

lootbag.jpg

Lost my sickle, so had to visit the witches again.. and again I decided to stay for a level :p
level39.jpg

It sucks at the amazons for me :(
It's way better for a paladin or knight

Back