• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [EliteOts] Prest's & Znote's & Neon's [3Some Adventures!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
best orgasm ever.

these screenshots makes me want to play :S
Just go play it already
You will doubt if you will do it, you will think some time, and at the end realise you just love oldschool and gonna play
let's skip that part, and just go play! It's fun!

znote50skills.jpg

5x/50 skills. Took a while for me to notice. :p

Pretty awesome screenies, i might join the ot.

Allright, what should I say?
Well, let's start with my in-game name..
It's Kewb, and I'm (atm) 14 druid, half way to 15..
Uhm, what I think I'm going to do in higher levels is to team hunt with Mr Elite and Znote and everyone else.. Be their healer so to say..
I'll also start posting some screenshots in here, not as much as Priest/Znote/EliteOTs, but some ;)
Well.. If you've got any other questions, you can join and contact me in-game and ask questions..
Thanks ;)

18:17 King Tibianus: Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.

Yeah buddy!

znotelevel22.jpg

Level 22. I have been skilltraining since level 20. Just happen to take a cyc once in a while. :p

Just died 2 times on my paladin. Fml.

znote60skills.jpg

61/60 skills. :D

@Henkos,
You should start... It's the best and most social server I've ever played on.
Though sometimes it's low-lvl pk, but then you'll just yell for players (like Prest Archer x)) to come and he/she'll die :D
Ah, well.. gotta level some ;)

I'll start posting screenies at level 20 and magic level 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back