• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ellloooo GM Mark(Y) or my beloved honeyboney GM Hani <3333333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandiezor

Hello o,o
Reaction score
hellooo babycakes.

Just a question after you mark deleting every single account I have, will you keep deleting my accounts if I create new ones or am I allowed to rule the server as I been doing since I started here?

Allmighty Flandie walks the land of shadowcores (well Lunarforce aswell as you seems to have deleted my level 9 on that server aswell, gg niggy).

:ninja: Im behind you
:ninja: Oh, you looked behind you?
:ninja: Sorry to disapoint you but I'm now above you.
:ninja: Are you confused!?
:ninja: Do you hear voices in your head?
:ninja: Oh looord its Flandie making your head turn into smashed potatoes!

Glad that you was amused by reading my lovely thread but you're not the person I was looking forward to reading a reply from. Have a wonderful evening my wierd giraffe located brown man with something huge coming out from your body. Nice hat btw.

Once again, you are not the person I was looking forward to read a reply from. Have a wonderful day and please tell Stryker to randomly muting all my fucking characters that I create to get a question answered!

Once again, you are not the person I was looking forward to read a reply from. Have a wonderful day and please tell Stryker to randomly muting all my fucking characters that I create to get a question answered!
He muted you because you were writing in swedish in the help channel, while 2 minutes later you were perfectly capable of speaking the english language, and you claimed you learned it in 5 minutes. Anyway i can respond in any thread i want.

This is my thread and I am Lord Flandie. My rules is your rules so if I say everyone who is not my friend should go down and lick my toes then you should fucking obey that rule and start doing it. Twat.

As you have proven that you won't learn to behave in Help channel after being muted (logging in to ~10 characters to continue harassing tutors), we won't see any reason to mute you in Help channel in the future, we'll just delete your accounts right away. We won't delete any new accounts you create unless we see a reason to. However, as you're still spamming Help channel after getting your accounts deleted, we may even consider IP-banishments.

Mark; Since you deleted my accounts all I been wanting todo is to get a hold on you and that is what I been trying todo with my newly created account by writing "Anyone here?" "Can I ask a question?" "Is Mark Here?" and being muted 8/10 times of these before even having my chance to getting to ask the question and then you should tell your tutors to have the balls to stand up for themselves and the information that they give out as this whole situation is based on that Stryker gave out the wrong information to the entire help-channel and couldn't stand for it.

I'll pop another question as I'm not sure yet,

Is account sharing illegal?

Im asking that because I can not find ANYTHING about it on your rules-section on the homepage.

EDIT: And I have all the rights in the world to tell a tutor when he gives out the wrong information.

"For me its okay if you can kill them" <- talking about the goroma-blockers

If you are a racist and a cop, can you say "If he is black then for me its okay if you kill them" ?

Mark; Since you deleted my accounts all I been wanting todo is to get a hold on you and that is what I been trying todo with my newly created account by writing "Anyone here?" "Can I ask a question?" "Is Mark Here?" and being muted 8/10 times of these before even having my chance to getting to ask the question and then you should tell your tutors to have the balls to stand up for themselves and the information that they give out as this whole situation is based on that Stryker gave out the wrong information to the entire help-channel and couldn't stand for it.

I'll pop another question as I'm not sure yet,

Is account sharing illegal?

Im asking that because I can not find ANYTHING about it on your rules-section on the homepage.

EDIT: And I have all the rights in the world to tell a tutor when he gives out the wrong information.

"For me its okay if you can kill them" <- talking about the goroma-blockers

If you are a racist and a cop, can you say "If he is black then for me its okay if you kill them" ?
Each time you created a new account, you started with
20:37 Flandie For Tutor [1]: Hello. Can someone answer me a quick question? (Its a legit question seriously, dont freakin mute me Stryker)

20:38 Sir Matthew [222]: Just a question after you mark deleting every single account I have, will you keep deleting my accounts if I create new ones or am I allowed to rule the server as I been doing since I started here?
20:39 Flandie Rules [1]: Thank you Matthew. But Im sad that you will probably be muted aswell as these tutors are corrupted and analy controlled by someone.

20:39 Flandieabove Stryker [1]: its a motherfucking legit question after having every motherfucking account I worked for being deleted you twat

For me, that is a valid reason to mute you

ICes; Yeah, after being muted for what 3 to 4 times WITHOUT being able to ask my question I wrote that. You cant sit here and believe that I will be all calm being muted the first 3 to 4 times for asking if I can ask a question? Ofcourse it will get out of order after one point...

The help channel is there for a reason and should be used to ask questions in, correct? I use it for the correct purpose but you wont let me as you muted me before giving me the time to ask my question.

The help channel is there for a reason and should be used to ask questions in, correct? I use it for the correct purpose but you wont let me as you muted me before giving me the time to ask my question.
when you swear in the help channel you dont use if for the correct purpose.

Well, Flandie what i saw in the Help Chat you were very offensive and we told you repeatedly to stop using the help chat to complain in, and if you have any complains you should've had used either the Forum, or the Personal Message function inside the game to talk to the specific Tutor which you had a problem with, now look where it lead you.
~ Baboy

Once again, after my accounts was deleted I only wanted to ask one question in the beginning and it was "Is Mark here" but I never got the chance because Stryker/Ayowin Skor muted me before giving me the chance!

Ices: I wrote in the beginning "Can I ask a question?" and bam you tutors muted me before giving me the chance to ASK my question. After you muted me a few times you believe I'll be all chill about it and let you keep shutting me up? Like where the hell does your brain come from? Uranus? Jupiter?

Once again, after my accounts was deleted I only wanted to ask one question in the beginning and it was "Is Mark here" but I never got the chance because Stryker/Ayowin Skor muted me before giving me the chance!

Ices: I wrote in the beginning "Can I ask a question?" and bam you tutors muted me before giving me the chance to ASK my question. After you muted me a few times you believe I'll be all chill about it and let you keep shutting me up? Like where the hell does your brain come from? Uranus? Jupiter?
You know that the first mute was because you talked in swedish while we asked you to speak in english?

Yes but how could you be 100% sure that I knew english? What is some poor swedish 12 year old enters the help channel and tries to ask something in swedish and there you sit and demands him to write it in english and he feels that he doesn't know how manage that so he gets really afraid and leaves without getting his question answered. And if you demand someone who writes in swedish to write in English. You should demand every brazilian & polish player to write in english aswell or am I wrong?

"Tutor"_Stryker: Dude piss off, for you its legal to block spawns and that says the most of you as a tutor. For me as a racist cop its ok to kill black people.

EDIT:

Muted once again for what reason?

21:19 Ayowin Skor [189]: you cant kill jaul
21:19 Sofokles [173]: why?>
21:19 Ayowin Skor [189]: the quest isnt here
21:20 Sofokles [173]: wote i need 5 mision of revolution?
21:20 Tutors Hate Flandie [1]: yet*
21:20 Tutors Hate Flandie has been muted by Stryker for using Help Channel inappropriately.

Ayowin Skor the Tutor said that you cant kill Jaul and the quest isnt here and doesnt really tell the question-asker that the quest will SOON pop up so I would want to add in a "Yet" after "The quest isnt here >YET< which would indicate that the quest will SOON be on the land of Shadowcores so he doesnt have to walk around thinking that the quest will never pop up. For that reason I get muted. And you guys want me to be all calm for these kind of rubbish reasons?

And when Sir Matthew asks Stryker for what reason he muted me as Sir Matthew is a friend of mine he writes,
21:22 Stryker [168]: Sir Matthew,I owe you satisfaction?

GG Stryker, Best tutor The Earth -> Even better than Dyablo!

Last edited:
Flandie, you know how Help Channel and Mute system does work exactly, so why you break 'rules (maybe)' of it? You are using Help Channel almost ALWAYS as inappropiately, I don't know why. But I'm pretty sure that you are doing just for fun, but this is not fun. This is something that we can consider - something serious - but I don't know why you do this.

You guys got English and World Chat, also Advertising. Why don't you guys use that for things like this?
Perhaps when people get mute in help-channel they get angry or something then this is the reason why they start doing more characters to spam it. So let me tell you again that this is not funny.

So now, for example: When people just advertise something in help-channel, we (as tutors) just mute them at them at the first one. You guys know why? Because people do this everytime, and also we give them a minute to say 'wrong window for ex.'. But no, no one want to do it. So we just mute them immediately.
I guess some players didn't thread that two threads which are on Tutorials section board, it's useful to know how to use help-channel properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom