• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eloth 8.0 HR [fast peaced] - discussion thread

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to Eloth discussion thread!

image_big.png

General Settings:
Experience stages:
1 to 20 - 30x
21 to 40 - 25x
41 to 60 - 20x
61 to 75 - 15x
76 to 90 - 10x
91 to 100 - 8x
101 to 120 - 7x
121 to 140 - 6x
141 to 160 - 5x
161 to 180 - 4x
181 to 999 - 3x
Loot Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 11x
Magic Rate: 5,5x

Frag settings:
Redskull: 5 kills (3 days)
Banishment: 10 kills (3 days)
Duration: 12 hours (8 hours if you are premium player)

What new?
  • Higher PVP-E (only with war mode and if you are premium player)
  • No PZ on carpets
  • Area spells/runes such as GFB/UE reduced by 5% dmg per player (maximum 50%)
  • Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc
  • Yellow skull system (same as on our previous server tibianus.org)
  • Boosted tombs, cannot tell more but you will see in-game how they looks like.
If you got any suggestions more, please share them with us!

Last edited:
"Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc" + Djinn's ofc?

Im waiting as fuck!

Rates are perfect,
Warmode with pvp-e is perfect,
Everything looks perfect for me.

Every1 who think You can sell addon items in shop You're wrong.

Copied from eloth's website - ADDON ITEMS ARE NOT SELLABLE TO NPCS AT FIRST 2 DAYS AFTER SERVER START!

And to every new player - there is no lags, no crashes, no spikes or anything like it on Eloth.

Wondering if you could ever make a 8.0 server with all its features but disabling the ingame aimbot...everything manual as in the golden days of tibia and the features of 8.0+... a dream i would like to live.

I was thinking of that. 8.0 map,items,creatures, quests with 7.4 system

Megaaaa ot

Wondering if you could ever make a 8.0 server with all its features but disabling the ingame aimbot...everything manual as in the golden days of tibia and the features of 8.0+... a dream i would like to live.
Actually it's pretty easy to do, but it's pointless in my opinion. I don't think so that many of players would enjoy server like that.

originaltibia.com :) what is eloth? it's something to eat? or maybe new toilet paper?

@GOD Wille Please explain from your Point of view whats going on but you vs the community of 8.0 Players ?
You got following Things to proof us it is not right ( In interesst of your own Person and your OT Business )
- Giving Streamer a GM Position to bann whoever he wants that annoys him
- Giving cash out to Streamser / Leaders etc...
- Not banning "Important" Players of war Teams ( Cavebotting etc )
- Copying "EVERYTHING" From Fribben ( Originaltibia )

Also last question : Why the hell do you take Characters wich was not online for like 10 days on the Website to sell for POINTS ?
It is a big movement wich Shows ur just making a Server to earn MONEY MONEY MONEY / 0 Community reasons....
Happened to me, I had a EK trained skills etc on start and didnt went online and saw it is on the sell list on your Website... Not Nice :)

EDIT : Higher PVP-E (only with war mode) - copied from original
  • No PZ on carpets - copied from original
  • Area spells/runes such as GFB/UE reduced by 5% dmg per player (maximum 50%) - copied from original
  • Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc - copied from original

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

KSERO BOY OTS! U copied everything from original and open server three days before original's start XDDD You fucking faggot, i cant believe XDDDD

Who the hell cares if a hoster copy from other hoster even if its a 100% copy of other. We are playing a game that is far from the golden days, many people is already old and are retiring, many already retired and yeah, some are starting but this is far from what it was.
Y'all should be thankfull to any hoster that provides a decent gameplay on any version, im not a usual 8.0 player but you all should be thankfull as a client to some1 that offers you another option to have fun.
He cares for money? Shouldn't he? When was hosting something free? When making a proper server and taking care atleast some is something enjoyable to the point of doing it free?
This guys probably goes a pub and expect beers being free...not sure how old are them or in which world they're living. On earth money rules, get used to it.

So, if 8.0 players hate ya project Wille, just stick to my idea and maybe offer a new product to the market, a 8.0 or higher version with 7.4-7.72 gameplay...there's no competitors out there in that specific market, why not trying it out? :p

@GOD Wille Please explain from your Point of view whats going on but you vs the community of 8.0 Players ?
You got following Things to proof us it is not right ( In interesst of your own Person and your OT Business )
- Giving Streamer a GM Position to bann whoever he wants that annoys him
- Giving cash out to Streamser / Leaders etc...
- Not banning "Important" Players of war Teams ( Cavebotting etc )
- Copying "EVERYTHING" From Fribben ( Originaltibia )

Also last question : Why the hell do you take Characters wich was not online for like 10 days on the Website to sell for POINTS ?
It is a big movement wich Shows ur just making a Server to earn MONEY MONEY MONEY / 0 Community reasons....
Happened to me, I had a EK trained skills etc on start and didnt went online and saw it is on the sell list on your Website... Not Nice :)

EDIT : Higher PVP-E (only with war mode) - copied from original
  • No PZ on carpets - copied from original
  • Area spells/runes such as GFB/UE reduced by 5% dmg per player (maximum 50%) - copied from original
  • Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc - copied from original

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
First of all I have never gave any cash to streamers/leaders. I've been banning people when I saw they are botting.

Second -[FRANCE] Tibianus 7.4 [TIBIJKA/ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 5.03.2017

Feel free to read my advertisment thread of Tibianus.org.
All of ideas that Fribben used (expect no pz on carpets) on Originaltibia were born on Tibianus.org which is server of mine.

Third - 80% of good servers like Hexera etc have also auction with characters that are offline XX days, so I don't understand the problem. Many of poeple been scammed by other people which were selling their characters then hacking them back, thats why we made that system.

Seriously, you shouldn't listen to everything Fribben is saying because it's obvious that he's trying to make us looking bad in your eyes.

Back