• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

eloth.net MASS SPOOF

Obviously spoof.
Just check otservlist. The amount of players freezes for like 5 min on a certain amount of players, and then it just goes higher by 100 or less :s

it's just started, most of those are in trainers (mc for them who bot a main char) you will see that its big battles on this server like tomorrow or smth...

Spoof haha? We got script which shows players on Exit ;) You could just check how many players were made before it started? I can show you movie how the server records was beaten ;]

eloth.net is same spoof as tyrania.net (tyrania already banned)

Last edited:
Tyrania was banned because there were no new script showing players which were on exit ;]

Currently 949 players are Online - are active and, 949 are AFK.
nice nice.

lol pieta :p
Just don't deny. A server never gets 900+ players in 1 single day.

Pietia, then look at whoisonline :) Don't worry, we are not spoofing ;p
Anyway we will have to make a limit because tfs did not except to have so many playes as we do

lol pieta :p
Just don't deny. A server never gets 900+ players in 1 single day.

Have you read precise what i wrote ?
Currently 949 players are Online - are active and, 949 are AFK.
it is possible if the server had on other server 600 players we are talking here about tyrania.net + noobs which came to server because they thought that it's old great eloth.mine.nu

Currently 821 players are Online - are active and, 821 are AFK.

NOOBS ..i..

You can check us however you want :p We are not spoofing. Kula, do you know why it shows players online: 500 -500? Its fine at whoisonline but at serverstatus not.

Back