• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elsevier [ATS]

@no1 ; @Blackstone ;
Thank you for the feedback! :) Looking back I got kind of uncertain with the Hydra Spawn aswell, what do you think it fits better? Leaf golems/Forest Fury or Earth elementals?

@Magnetico
What roof grass are you talking about? Or are you talking about all of them? lol
Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
All of'em, I think they would look REALLY better without the grass.

igia.png

v4jj.png

@Magnetico ; Will def take a look on that! Thank you for the advice.

Some little piece that I'm working on, any thoughts? Will post the complete update when done

azxm.png

turn on the server this month.the rest of the maps will be added in the update's xddd

Love your style, cant wait untill your project is done! :)
Good Luck!!

Hello everyone! Sorry for being away from the topic for so long. The project is not dead, is just going slow cuz as I said before I'm doing everything by myself and it's also the end of the year so I'm studying for my finals. I would bring up some more pics but lately I've being messing around with the boring part, such as nature, continent bordering, scripiting and such. I want the server to be perfect when it's released so I'm working really hard on it, I don't have an exact date to release the server, as I said I want it to be perfect, but I'm definitely not releasing before the TFS 1.0 version is out and stable.
Best Regards.

lol cmon, copied things from edron, darashia and ankh, just tell us you revmaped rl places and modified them, be at least honest with us :)

The fact that I am revamping a map is no secret, it has being said on the first post. Actually the map that I am revamping is available at the downloads section (search for EmpireOT map), and as I said on other posts the original map it sure resembles a lot of the realmap, but the structure is quite different. That was the way it was built originally and was successful around the players, as most of them felt familiar with the map without playing the same one they did before.

I'm not trying to make a fool of no one here, it is a fact shown on my posts that this is a revamped map of the Empire Server. As of those who download the map will find a crappy one that was probably used by the server on its 7.4 time, and will see the diferencies between my pictures and that old map.

Just as a complementation to my post, here is a before/after picture of Aramunhra
w3jk.png

em0c.png

Last edited:
On all the maps I make I always make sure they don't look messy in-game as proven on pictures above from this same area, in fact, I don't even think this is messy at all, as I tried to follow up a really clean style (except for that grass on the roof that I'm still deciding if I'm taking out or not). If you think there was no improvement from one to another please tell me what you would do different.

Update
oxy5.png

About Arumhra I would remove the grass tufts on the roof and it would look better. Lovely maps as always. It would be pretty cool to see you map something from scratch instead of revamping, once in a while.

You know man, I've always did stuff from scratch. I've been mapping since 2007~8 including maps for KingdomAge and other big projects but since I'm working all by myself I have to start from something otherwise I would only finish a project in 3 years :p And I have a secret passion for this map, and this is a server I really want to launch someday, but I'll try to develop something to show off this week! Thanks for the opinions bro

SEM DUVIDAS ESTE FOI UM DOS MELHORES MAPAS.

ESTOU ANSIOSO PARA O LANÇAMENTO...
TEM ALGUMA DATA PREVISTA?

I'M FROM BRAZIL. DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH...

Just do what you do best, I like it.
It looks pretty rpg-ish, so I'll absolutely try the server.

Back