• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elsevier [ATS]

cosmopolitan

Reaction score
Introduction

E
lsevier is an ATS project, which envisions the building of a server that promotes fun to the player through classic Tibia elements, such as:

- A balanced market
- Integration between players
- Wars
- A RPG Map
- Balance between vocations
- Raids
- Addons
- Quests
- Houses​

• Map
The choosen base-map is a map that was already used in a big server (EmpireOT), but, as it is an old map it suffered several modifications to adapt it to the quality standards desired by the server. The choice of the map was made because I believe that during my Otserv time, servers who used it were the only ones able to deliver good gameplay associated to the factors mentioned in the introduction. Below are some screenshots of the map.

Aramunhra

smj.png

22ji.png

v4jj.png

3y08.png

2keb.png

86tg.png

Classic Hunts
The big majority of the hunts were kept, being only modified.

rdkj.png

z32j.png

vkp.png

j08o.png

New Hunts
Aswell as new hunts were implemented.

ul6q.png

8glu.png

Addons
The addon system was molded again as the global tibia is, without compromise the role-play.

dvi1.png

• Rates
States was a rate of approximately 5x experience, a rate of 2x skills and a rate of 1.5x loot. It still can be modified until launch the server.

• Systems
The server will do its utmost to contain the newest systems possible. As seen in some images already presented, systems like mounts and consequently taming, are already running just like the same as the original tibia. The spells exhaust system is also already present. The offline-training system is also included in the server and also the market system.

• Final Considerations
Elsevier is a server that tries to rescue the gameplay of the Open Tibia servers, through balanced vocations and valuing the interaction between players. This rescue is expected mainly by the presence of a good map already known to a lot of players, and classic in-game systems.

-------------------------------------------- Update Section ---------------------------------------​

[#1] Updated on Sep. 30th
~ Aramunhra
~ Hunts: Dragon Hatchling, Cyclops and Dwarves

[#2] Updated on Oct. 1st
~ Aramunhra's Tomb

[#3] Updated on Oct. 4th
~ Aramunhra's Boat
~ Hive
~ Hunt: Hydra

[#4] Updated on Oct. 5th
~ Mategaard

[#5] Updated on Nov. 28th
~ Molour entrance
~ Cyclops Underground Hunt
~ Bridge

[#6] Updated on Dec. 7th
~ Quest

Last edited:
The offline training place, make it that if you pay her or ask her to enter she will grant you access to a questdoor, that will make more sense than now.

Good luck!

Good ideia! But I am no good at scripts unfortunetly :/

Update
Aramunhra

1. Aramunhra's Old Watch Tower; now taken over by nomads
dt27.png

2. Aramunhra's Magic Tower; know as A.M.T
ogyl.png

3. Aramunhra's Old Tombs
4xrc.png

Hunts

4. Dragons Nest
iy5y.png

5. Dagor Hills
y2jr.png

7. Thordian Mines
1q0b.png

s72h.png

Last edited:
wow that looks so awesome that I suddenly feel like working on such an OT.

The stones in the desert are already taken care off! :)

Update

A small hunting tomb located in the north of Aramunhra.

lh85.png

v7zu.png

quqg.png

i5h6.png

Sometimes a sandstone scorpion will spawn in this place for those who are strong enough try to tame it.

IMO you should lose all the green grassy shit, it's supposed to be a desert, am I wrong? (is up to u in the end, tho)

@Magnetico ; You wouldn't know, of course, but this tomb is located a bit north of the city and Aramunhra it's not a complete desert city, it is located in a desert valley, so it's not a complete desert enviroment considering you could find a grass enviroment just about 10 sqm right from this tomb. Thanks for following the topic :)

@mrzeksiio ; My plan is to start the server by the end of november/start of december, since I'm working all by myself things are not moving so fast, but I'm doing my best!

You have done some of the most epic maps that I have seen in the recent months...
the colors and ambient, structure, items, fits perfect in my opinion
the use of new sprites, and the creativity...
Keep it up! :)

Every type of feedback is appreciated!

Update

- Introducing Mategaard -

Temple
pul8.png

Shops
igia.png

Rats
o225.png

ijt3.png

9r9m.png

I'd lose the grass on the roofs, you managed to create a clean style, I think you should keep it that way in every aspect, ergo the roofs.

Back