• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elves VS Orcs

Name:Notorious/ Nathan
Experience:umm dunno what experience to add here but like come on I've had a poem published in a book and i can make story's up from the top of my head in a flash.
Position: Story writer
Samples of your work:here ya go "The Elves a kind and nature loving race, who thrive in magical abilities passed on by their forefathers. sharp minds and quick reflexes also aid in their abilities to wield blades with great skill and passion. The elves with great powers also face a great threat, The brute-full forces of the orc's which are a fearful race which strive by taking force into their matters and take honor and respect by the amount of blood one has spilled upon their axe. As the two collide which will triumph over the other?
Contact Info: otland,skype notorious149,msn [email protected].

Well I already got a Storywriter and he is already writing the story of everything! But ill look into it. I need to talk to him first. Ill come back to you later!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Back