• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elves VS Orcs

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
2m5gpz9.png

Hello,
Today I'm working on a project. Big thank to Znote for joining the team and helping in scripting.
The Project is about 2 races that wars against each others. You start your journey as a HUMAN, you will learn about those 2 different races and then you will talk to one of the Masters of those races. You will get reborned into the race you've chose.
After you've chosen ur destiny you will see your self in one of those bases where you will start your adventure as a ELF or an ORC.
Every base will have hunting spawns, quests, missions, houses and temple. Orcs cant attack orcs, Elfs cant attack elfs. there will be a gate that opens for both every 5hours where both teams will war. the winner will get a big spawn with a good exp to level in. Prizes can be different. By doing missions and getting items and merging them, you can get advanced, and your character will get more powerfull, you start as melee then after updating you will get ability to use bow and arrows, and then you will use mage and powerfull spells. There is a lot of secrets but I wont tell all of them else the game wont be fun and you will know everything. There will be a lot of secret messages and things that will let u get those upgraders and those items.
PS: We are going to use normal tibia sprites, with custom client that is with Anti Bot!

What we are looking for:​

Code:
[B]2/X good Mappers[/B]
The mapper needs to have the ability to work with rme V. 8.54 to 9.x
We will need you to make towns, islands, spawns, quests or anything you will be asked for
The mapper wont work alone, and he wont do all the work, he will get help from me and some other mappers.

Code:
[B]1/X good Scripters[/B]
a scripter should be good with LUA and XML. You will have to make movments, actions, mods, globalevents and creaturescript scripts.
Znote will help the scripter whenever he have time!

Code:
[B]0/2 good Web Designer[/B]
If you are experienced in any of PHP, HTML, CSS. Make you APP.

Code:
[B]1/2 PS Designer[/B]
You need to have experience in PS, you need to know how to make buttons, bg, headers, signatures etc..

Code:
[B]1/2 StoryWriter[/B]
We need someone that can make people join by writing the story of the OT.

Code:
[B]1/2 Spriter[/B]
A guy who can sprite monsters, eq, and most of the things!

How to write your application:​
Name:
Experience:
Position:
Samples of your work:
Contact Info:

Accepted Applications
Zain (Story Writer)
Naxtie (PS Designer + Mapper)
Znote(Scripter)
Amiroslo (Scripter + Mapper)
BlackList (Mapper)
Cyro (Part-time Scripter)
FreshMapper (PS Designer)

Big thank for Xourus for making this BG for the OT

UPDATES:
Code:
All vocation were edited and made them custom, and edit all skills and made them based on
like this
 Orc = Based on AXE, Elf based on SWORD
 Elf Arcanist based on Sorcerer, Orc Shaman based on DRUID
 Orc Spearman based on SPEARS, Elf scout based on BOW & ARROW

Discussion: Elves VS. Orcs
Mapping: Elves VS. Orcs

Last edited:
If we got what we need of mappers and scripters, it wont take long, we will use same normal tibia sprites.

just because 1 picture? oO really weird ;)

Not really, i went into his showoff thread
maybe he is newbish, but he will learn by time + i dont need a PRO, a fine one is enough, we can edit it later to make it look better :)
+ i saw his app and it looks interesting, a guy like him would be nice in the team :)

Back