• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elves VS Orcs

Do you want my pro mapping skills *.*
:D

xD

Name: Who needs to know?
Experience: Like a 1-2 months? Beats me
Position: Gm or Mapper
Samples of your work: Frost Dragons
(RME New View)
lrCnu.png

(Ingame View)
Strange! Me and my friend were exploring and found a man frozen!

zOMRa.png

Others ~My mapping thread
Contact Info: [email protected]

Other Info: Wait for other mappers to apply before denying/applying me... because I rather you have a great mapper for this server than just a good one ^^

Last edited:
I mean no disrespect, The Nub Cake, but if you can't supply the employer with a Name and Age, what makes you think they can supply you with a job? Just a thought.

Edit: Thanks Zatjin, Also..I need to speak to you. Get on MSN more often?

Do you want my pro mapping skills *.*
:D

xD

Name: Who needs to know?
Experience: Like a 1-2 months? Beats me
Position: Gm or Mapper
Samples of your work: Frost Dragons
(RME New View)
lrCnu.png

(Ingame View)
Strange! Me and my friend were exploring and found a man frozen!

zOMRa.png

Others ~My mapping thread
Contact Info: [email protected]

Other Info: Wait for other mappers to apply before denying/applying me... because I rather you have a great mapper for this server than just a good one ^^

Rejected

We need
0/1 PS Designer
You need to have experience in PS, you need to know how to make buttons, bg, headers, signatures etc..

I mean no disrespect, The Nub Cake, but if you can't supply the employer with a Name and Age, what makes you think they can supply you with a job? Just a thought.

Edit: Thanks Zatjin, Also..I need to speak to you. Get on MSN more often?

If you didn't notice, he was trolling......

Yeye, I don't give a shit since he is rejected, trolls will be trolls ::)

We are searching for a storywriter

PS: Very big thank to our supporter, Tariu who is paying to keep the server and everything alive.

Last edited:
The Test OT Works, We need 3~ Beta testers to test out the scripts and see if everything is working!

Make your App. now!

jtw6te.jpg

ad0xvl.jpg

XD
Thanks, but not really, or maybe, but it can on my mind when me and Znote were out and talking, so we thought about making something unique, idk if his idea came from u :p
but yeah, anyways thanks :p

Back