• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

BEFORE YOU READ!! DONT LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT!

In this thread I will post server updates, you can give me ideas to add ofcourse and what would you like to see in this game!

This Project will be based on normal Tibia sprites, It will have custom client with sounds.
Right now the OT will be based on 2 races!
Elves and Orcs​

Elves:Elf; Elf Scout; Elf Arcanist.
Orcs: Orc; Orc Spearman; Orc Shaman.

Elf:
Elf.gif

Elf is a great melee type user, he got the ability to attack at a high speed but with moderate damage! Spells is not his favorite weapon but when it comes to healing he is a priest.

Elf Scout:
Elf_Scout.gif

Elf Scout: Distance type fighter he got great skills and accuracy when dealing with his fatal fast arrows. However he is not talented when it comes to spells

Elf Arcanist:
Elf_Arcanist.gif

Elf Arcanist: Born with hate and anger his love of using forbidden dark spells made him a fearful magician but when it comes to helping his other comrades he surly can give a hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orc:
Orc.gif

Orc: Melee type warrior who prefers axes other all other melee weapons he is self-confident with his great power and stamina he can inflict serious damage to his opponent however his too much self-esteem could make him lazy and slow during battles.

Orc Spearman:
Orc_Spearman.gif

Orc Spearman: Patience and power are his best characteristics he waits for the enemy to approach and strikes using his spear. He is a silent killer and does not hesitate to to take someone life. However his lack of team work could sometimes make him a vulnerable point for his team.

Orc Shaman:
Orc_Shaman.gif

Orc Shaman: Dark Spells user usually for defenses, don't take him too lightly as his curses may be only the beginning of your ending. He is a magician who uses wands as his hand weapon and magic as his striking weapons.

You can check the job app. here if u wanna apply. or if u know someone that wanna apply :)
http://otland.net/f61/elves-vs-orcs-149407/

and if anyone want to donate a piece of map that you havnt released or used, and wont be released, Im glad to accept it and give credit for it!

Mapping here

Last edited:
I played on a creature war server it was nice, except for that there were almost no players online. I guess in time you will add more races. But please don't have too big ambitions, most OTs end up never being made or having ppl working on it for years. You dont even need custom client, u can make a simple OT that has a lot of fun. Custom spells, custom skill system. I mean it isnt important, you can a add a few spells sure but why make a totally new set of spells?!

Before people can give you suggestions we need to know what type of server it is, an RPG server or war server?

It is a war and rpg at same time
You will be in a town with only elves if u chosed elf, and u will be in a town with only orcs if u chosed orc.
You start as a human to chose ur vocation.
We made a war system, where every 4~h the war arena will open, elves will fight vs orcs to x amount of points
The winner team will receive a hunting zone where it will be opened for 3h~ where u can hunt there, they give better exp than normal, and faster respawn a big hunting ground.
We will use normal tibia spells and maybe add some customs spells for better levels, u will be able to level normal, elf can't attack an elf, same for orcs.
We won't add more races until we reach a lot of players and see that people got bored of those vocation and we need more, and I will add 1. But that if we really reached a big amount of active players!
This ot will hopefully be online and it won't die, the mapping progress is kinda going slow, so I will use some pieces of real map, and other released maps, the scripting is going well, and we are done of many things, more cool things will be added, I will update the main thread with the features soon!

I once played on a war server where you were like either an elf, dwarf, orc or human, and i really liked that server so i'm probably going to try this one (;

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Added Minimap of Elves town in main post

Haha, I see you love Elf GIRL! xD

Its a very nice project. I'm helping him with some scripts and stuff. Currently only 2 races, so he keeps the project small enough so we get an early version which I like alot.

Cool idea, I have never played a server that your a creature.

Maybe you have but forgotten, but have you been in OT long enough to play Evuldeeds?
If not, then no problem. I'm sure some of you here have played Evuldeeds, if you have, then you are a true old-school.
Those who have played, you will know what I mean when it comes to this post regarding playing as a creature.

Anyways, Amiroslo, good luck on the project, I might hop on sometime and give it a shot, but for now, I'm too busy for anything.

Thanks guys
Im working on the Orcs town, will post the mini map when im done!
The map is taken from other pieces and fixed to work on this ot!

Thanks guys
By ur comments you are supporting this project
Keep them comming

Edited first post!

Back