• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
Capture the flag and seize ground (suggesting using ticket system, like cod) would be cool for the arena.
If I understand correctly Znote is helping a bit, so I hope there will be some npcs that can tell you something cool and some some small quests and a chance to explore. A little more RPG'ish style, not just a teleporter room to "DRAGONS" "DEMONS" etc.
Good decision in making a small project to begin with. Quality over quantity!

P.S., If you already didn't know there is an elf outfit which is colourable.

I know about the elf, but I wont use it atm.
And yeah, I may add capture the flag, Elves VS Orcs CTF, and yeah, Znote was suggesting adding an npc that tells u score etc while ingame
there wont be teleports, ull have to look for spawns and quests, and some quests are in the hunting zones
and u will talk to npc to go to other hunting places and travels :)

Thanks guys
Im working with Znote on a NPC that tells u the score etc. while waring :p
added 2 quests, 1 each town, ull find chests in the same town or hunting spawns, some will be hidden, some u need to read so u can get there ;)

Will add CTF Orcs VS Elves
and more Team Events that u guys will like :D

Ill post Some screens soon

PS: The maps are taken from released pieces and datapacks, cuz Im the only mapper and Im the only scripter + Znote, others are busy so it takes time, so Im using nice pieces and making them so they looks good with the map :D

Guys, What do u think EXP should be?

rateExperience = 5.0
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0
rateSkill = 3.0
rateMagic = 3.0
rateLoot = 2.0
rateSpawn = 1

Right now, Im thinking of a way, that makes it so orcs can meet elves in a place, but cant attack each others town, I may make a system where every X time u have to take a boat to get to the other city where u can attack it, and a place where both can meet, but if u die u lose items, and winner can get ur items and exp.
something like that, so u cant attack the city whenever u want and kill newbies

Thanks

PS: Dont care about the level, I did it via addskill...
157gjv8.gif

Last edited:
Don't like that exori frigo shows up as Ice Wave. It destroys the RPG feeling. If FUS RO DAH was said as UNRELENTING FORCE it would suck.

BTW some1 voted "BAD , DONT LIKE IT" AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

its funny becuz its true
:w00t:

BTW I hope you give orcs a set of outfits and elves a set of outfits, if you as an orc shaman only can have the orc shaman outfit it would suck hard

Well, Still there is a lot, Im trying and may change it :)

Back