• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
I will work faster on it. But I got final exams to tho.
Mappers are doing a great job. But there r only 2 mappers who are mapping everything
Only me as a scripter + Cykotitan, Znote when they can!
1 spell maker

I think its hard to do a good server who people will enjoy it so fast with so few team members :p

Im finally done of the client skin!
It looks perfect! Had to work some hours straight on it to get it work on 8.7 :p

Enter
H1yyV.jpg

Here is how it look ingame! : You can see that the EQ space > Are dark cuz Im not wearing something!
8xcsU.jpg

And here is how it look when u wear something, also u can see VIP, Skills etc
nIpYT.jpg

I used paint :p

@Naxtie
Thanks man :D

@pepe

Hmm maybe, Ye I found it and edited it to get it work on 8.7 and edited some colors etc :p

can u give it to us? if its better than the released one?
If not no problem at all :D

well its almost the same.. But in mine way.. I can't give it i use it for my own project..
I just wanted to say that i like it but i hoped you made your own :p

I used Mock sound system :p
Im not a c++ coder or so xD

But guys, I need someone who can map good! not normal, something above normal and interesting! Since Im not so good at this!
If anyone want to give it a try, pm me and I will tell u what u have to do!

Its not a town! not a quest! not a spawn! o.o! Just PM if u think u r a good mapper xD

the 'orcs vs elves' would look better at the top,center of the client imo. Gl anyway.

Agree, but since it is not possible anymore. And the guy who made this for us did quit Tibia and have no time, and we do not have the original without text xD! So its kinda not possible.

When are you planning to open this? If you need any help just ask me, great idea, good luck :)

Cmon guys?

Need Ideas!! Give me some, so I have something to do :D

I made this one some days ago.. Idk if u like it amiroslo :d
Leave a comment!^^
25p5t9k.png

Nice, But we need the mapsssss?!!

Mappers dead!

Back