• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emos!

As long as you have the rights to do anything you want , in whatever time and whatever place then give emos the right to do whatever they want.

I dont hate them
but i dont like them
:/

I mean, what's the point of cutting yourself? lol plx i have shit life kom halp mi

Emo's are retarded. I hope one of them gets an higher IQ and find out how to cut right. Then he will tell all other emo's and they al die. Happy Ending:)

My IQ is around 128. I was recognized as gifted in grade 3 and at that time my reading level was at second year university. I simply hate life. Get over it.

An emo is a pussy.
Being emo is how a pussy expresses themselves. Because they hate life, seek attention, and are just fucked up emotionally (most likely due to some form of sexual abuse or rejection) they feel that they need to group together and be homo together. This explains the make up and chains. Of course, they really only hate themselves because they are all pussies.

An emo is a pussy.
Being emo is how a pussy expresses themselves. Because they hate life, seek attention, and are just fucked up emotionally (most likely due to some form of sexual abuse or rejection) they feel that they need to group together and be homo together. This explains the make up and chains. Of course, they really only hate themselves because they are all pussies.

thats true, a emo here just draw attention from otland thoo now -.-'

i am against emo, even if they are human or not
i hate them, i dont like them, cant they just exterminate as the old dinosaurs !!!!! :mad:

I don't hate them I just dislike them (both the posers and real ones)
If the real emos want to die or w/e they should learn how to make a cut that kills you instead of just cutting and cutting so other people suffer from it.

I don't hate them I just dislike them (both the posers and real ones)
If the real emos want to die or w/e they should learn how to make a cut that kills you instead of just cutting and cutting so other people suffer from it.

We don't all want to die. We have a lot of pain and we hate life and every breath hurts, but we still have something to live for. For me, it's my girlfriend. That's it.

I cut myself a few times over this one girl (which was stupid now that I look back at it) but yeah it felt good and bad at the same time, not going to do it again. Also I do like the emo style. I like the hairstyle and most the emo bands, I dress scene and have a scene haircut but thats just cause I like it, isn't that why most people dress like they do? Cause they like the style?

no they dont ....
I love the style but not the cutting and these bad stuff , in our countries when they attack emos on tvs and stuff they said " emo means style not a guild or something "

WTF? THEN WHY R THEY GAY?

Last edited:
Emo is a loose term...can mean many things to different people. Not all emos cut themselves. Just like not all are gay.

Back