• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emos!

It might just be me but... Wasn't there 5 pages? I swear there was like 45 posts yesterday...

Just don't hang out with them XD theres this emo fag that always follows us around we usually ditch him, Today we told him there was a wallet on the fire escape he climbed up to the second floor and we ditched him there. hahahahahaa

Last edited:
I got nothing against people with black hair and some deathmetalband-tshirt but some emos are just weird.

My dad took my laptop for running away from home yesterday so I will be monitoring the thread on my ipod. I love all you supporters! Bai
Emo for life. <3

I normally think it is great when people try to express themselves in a non-conventional manner. But if you cut yourself to express your pain (or whatever the goal of cutting is) you need serious psychological help. And what I dislike even more, are people that aint really emo's, but just dress like emo's because they wanna join the gang. Like me, they probably don't even know what it is all about.

Back