• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Empty Server good for exp !!

Your mum made a joke, wait what? Oh you
Ooooohhhhhh good joke, very original 10/10 never heard that one before
I said nothing bad and you want beef son?
original.jpg

Go lick her ass more
Great joke, couldnt care less about Fatima

Ooooohhhhhh good joke, very original 10/10 never heard that one before
I said nothing bad and you want beef son?
original.jpg

I don't really think who I am, I know dude, I know. Talking about original jokes? Wow, maybe check your jokes about Fatima, guess I've seen them around on this forum for about 1,5 years now.

Then you've seen it for about a half year around on this forum, if you were retired for a year. See you are an idiot! Can't even count to 0.5! How cute! :3
Thats one of the biggest nonsense I have ever seen, if I saw the jokes before I went retired, and when I come back, people still use them? Idiot.

Thats one of the biggest nonsense I have ever seen, if I saw the jokes before I went retired, and when I come back, people still use them? Idiot.

What does '1.5 - 1' equal to? We ain't talkin' 'bout jokes anymore. We're discussing pure logic, which you clearly lack. Did someone say idiot? Oh there we go, it was you. SNAP

What you mean wasting time? She obviously think its funny, so why would it be waste when she is enjoying it? It's like saying you waste hours on practising football, just because you're not gonna play in Real Madrid and go pro?
Somebody wants a free feru hat

shadow dedek like lunarforce. #wetoldthatwannahappensomemonthsago hehehe GG MARK!

Lol watching BR's argue with eachother in English is quite entertaining.

~Everyone complaining about Fatima has even less of a life than her. heres why, because you are so concerned with someone who you say "has no life". if your obsession is about someone who "has no life", then you must really not have a life.

Back