• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of the world???

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITH just (Unknown time) to go until the end of the world, here’s what you could get up to before it’s too late ...

1. Eat 27 Big Mac meals. Who’s counting the calories?

2. Visit all seven continents.

3. Try out all 64 Kama Sutra positions.

4. Watch the entire box sets of Lost, Heroes and Prison Break.

5. Cruise the River Nile.

6. Drive to Switzerland for a ringside seat of doomsday.

7. Complete Super Mario: The Lost Levels.

8. Catch England’s World Cup qualifiers against Andorra on Saturday and – if we’re still alive – England v Croatia on September 10 If we lose, it’ll feel like the end of the world anyway!

9. Cancel the milk and papers.

The project started today and like 4 minutes ago, somebody said on ot****. Others says it starts at 21 september, who is true? :p
This is the life shit: AftonbladetTV: Live

Actually, the project started 1954.

Main topic:
The experiment was tested today and it turned out to be a success.

yeah my brother came home he said this was just like 7% of the project.
its 1 year left when they will take this shity thing to space and test it
BLIX NO BLACK HOLE

Didn't they only do some kind of test run today? I mean they didnt use the machine to it's fullest..

Anyway I am pretty sure nothing will happen with this experiment.. Every scientist said these kind of things when the first atombomb and the first hydrogen bomb was launched too.. "Oh no! Please god help us! They will destroy the world!!"

They are just jelaus that they are not the ones performing the experiment.

It's not exactly the end of the world.... No one knows how many minutes/hours/days/months/years we're from death.... But about the Large Hadron Collider it's true... Many scientist made this thing and this can make a black hole and kill us all so check it out so you can be informed.

Read more... Wikipedia.

The machine has only been started. It will take 14 days before they actually smash the atoms together.

Read up on it. Stop assuming.

Dumbasses.

well... the expirement is about how the world is created soo stfu ... if some1 die it will be me first ;>
just if there is 1 wrong atom or molekule there will be a "BIG BLACK HOLE" what will eat the whole planet earth..

and it will take 1 month to get some results about it...
soo prepare go to church every Sunday PRAY TO GOD!!!
'n shits i cant say more couz its realy stupid theme..
if we die it will be in some peace thing..

lol
apparently the asteroid thing :D
or a gamma ray burst :D blind instantly die within 2 hours or sumtin when earth is fulled with deadly smog :D

but if the asteroid part is true and hits us that will probably knock us off our orbit and we will either go towards the sun or away from it
either way were screwed :D

Away from the sun: We will freeze to death basicly...
Towards the sun: Sunburn woot :D jokes we will just go into the sun :D

Dude about the 666 my mom is born on 6/6/1966 and she is an angel. xD

Fake there is no asteroids going to hit earth anytime soon. I just watch a thing on tv about it a asteroid isn't suppose hit earth till 2029 and it is suppose to hit by California USA and 5-10 years from that there going to be another one going to hit and it is going to be bigger then earth in 2034-2039

But like i see it no one knows when the world is going to end only god knows

Last edited:
yes it's maybe true no now but yes in a long time because of the sun is a star and like all the stars it will explose and if we don't die for the explosion we'll die for the temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back