• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ENG] Project Mera 12.64 Realmap - Vanillaish Rates - PVP - Dedicated Server - 24/7

Server Website/AAC
http://projectmera.xyz
Server Address
projectmera.xyz
Server Port
Client Protocol

glydeforce

Reaction score
GitHub
Tabrune
Project Mera is a new English Open PvP 12.64 Global OT
tibia-logo-artwork-top.png

Launched on 5/6/2021, Mera's development is driven by players and developers have designed the server as a NO "Pay to Win" server. When you enter our world you find a tight-knit community of players committed to having a fun and legitimate game-play experience
  • A No "Pay to Win" 12.64 Game-play Experience
  • Offline Training and Stamina System
    gE4ZVlu.png
  • Rune Conjuring, Similar to the Old System! (Use Soul to Imbue Blank Runes!)
  • All Blessings are granted for any character that is below level 50!
kjQDfb9.png
  • Our project source is based off of otservbr, in addition to their bug fixes, we make our own bug fixes daily to ensure a immersive game experience.
  • Custom Content and Quality of Life Updates added to ensure a fresh and fluid play-through.
  • All 12.64 Mounts and Outfits
Vkmm3Sw.gif

• Premium is given to all accounts FREE! No Subscription Fee or Payments required!
S9xNT62.png
  • Modified Coin Shop with only Cosmetics and Quality of Life Items! Mera Coins are currently earned through various events or can be collected passively while playing on the server!
UtEeuPd.png

• While the server population remains low, there is no rent collected on any in-game real-estate!
  • Friendly and reliable staff team dedicated to hosting a fun and reliable player experience :)

Always open to suggestions and discussion, please join us on discord @ Join the Project Mera Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/ZBNJqDVgeJ) or visit the Project Mera website @ Mera - Latestnews (http://projectmera.xyz)

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a few reports of our client not working, this issue has been resolved in version 0.2 of our Client.

The fix has been uploaded and you can now download the updated client from our website, thank you!

Server Update May 13th

• Yasir now spawns 100 Percent of the time.

• Inigo now purchases the correct creature products from Rook's on Dawnport.

• Yasir now sells Imbuements items for 3x the amount you would sell them to him for. *This change is so that players have the option of purchasing imbuement items instead of farming them alone.

• Map has been updated to remove a number of random items that were appearing on server restart, despite the cleanup.

Server Mini-Update May 15th, may include other small bug fixes not included in this post.
  • Spawn Rates Lowered to reflect more Vanilla rates

• XP Rates Lowered to reflect Vanilla rates!

• Loot rates Lowered to reflect vanilla rates!

• Fixed Another Issue with Inigo's Shop!

I mean it's a good server, everything seems to work exactly like rl tibia, so as joncis said why not just play real tibia..

If this was like gunzodus (removed all boring parts for quests, higher exp rates etc) and only playable with client 12.6 I would play

Server Update 5/16/21

• Doubled the amount of regeneration for all classes, (amount not ticks)

• Added the Deer Trophy as a buy option (30,000gp) from Grizzly Adams once you have reached at least 40 Points with the Paw and Fur society.

• Removed ALL Pay to Win categories from the Coin Store (XP boosts, Potions, Casks, Exercise Weapons, etc.)

I mean it's a good server, everything seems to work exactly like rl tibia, so as joncis said why not just play real tibia..

If this was like gunzodus (removed all boring parts for quests, higher exp rates etc) and only playable with client 12.6 I would play
It's a low rate server because that's what creates stability on a pvp server. And it is also only playable with a 12.6 client.

I'm very open to suggestions on our discord and our forum, please don't be scared to message me on there, we are updating the server constantly based on player feedback.
:D this server is so shit that i rather play rl tibia
Then play RL tibia and pay for a subscription :) Our server features no pay to win shop so that it's a fair experience for all players. Coins are also given out freely especially to players who actually play. The server was made by two friends who enjoy playing Tibia together and if anyone would like to join they can, that's the whole point of this server, FUN.

Last edited:
Small Server Update - 5/17/21

• 5 Mera Coins are now automatically given out to all players online every 15 minutes.

• Enabled All Blessings for free to all characters who are under level 50.

• Other shop item prices have been adjusted (costumes, and some QoL items)

Last edited:
Small Server Update - 5/18/21

• Added in the Ability to Conjure Runes using Mana and Soul. (Based on the Original Tibia System)

• Decreased the Spawn Rate of Monsters from 2X to 1.25X, this change was due to a lot of players having trouble pushing larger dungeons when many groups of smaller mobs were re spawning too quickly for them to handle.

lol... real map.... FUCKIN PUKES!
The map is exactly as advertised on the thread, a 12.64 Realmap. Perhaps not all the content has been implemented yet, however we add in new quests almost daily if not weekly!

I understand how you feel if you're tired of playing on the Real Map but we try to ensure that you will have a good experience no matter your past experience with servers!

Server Update - 6/1/21

• Lots of small bug fixes for quests and NPC's all across the board.

• Some quests have been given to all characters for free as they are broken to a point beyond repair. In other cases, the quests may have been shortened or slightly modified to make it easier on our developers to fix these bugs in a timely manner.

Happy One Month of Being Open to the Public Mera!