• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ENGLAND] [7.4] - Delvine - (17th march, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://delvine.net
Server Address
delvine.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
A

Alw

wawwaawaw.png
Launch Date
[17th March, Friday 20:00 CET]

Website
www.delvine.net
Discord
DELVINE DISCORD

Delvine is a private server that offers a modified replica of the 7.4 version of Tibia. This means that while it aims to closely resemble the original game, there may be some differences in terms of game mechanics, features, or other aspects of gameplay. These changes are typically made to address issues with the original game or to add new content that was not available in the official version. However, the core gameplay experience is intended to be as faithful as possible to the original 7.4 version of Tibia.
  • Loot -> 1x
  • Magic -> 1x
  • Skills -> 1.5x
  • Experience -> 2x down to 1x after level 120.
  • Host -> EU (London)
  • World Type -> PVP
  • Multiclient -> 1 character online per player at a time

v1.png
v2.png
v3.png
v4.png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How long will you last?

Don't forget to join our discord for more information and updates. See you on the 17th March!
We are also holding a 50€ giveaway on our discord, everyone can join!

wawwaawaw.png
Official website: Here
Official discord: Here

I’ve to say gz, you got war teams from sweden, uk, polish, dutch starting on the server, the trashtalk on discord is insane. Lets see if this server can hold the pressure or if its gonna be another fail ots

first days/weeks will decide if its a stay or just another 7.4. I have hope and it looks good!

If you want a enjoyable lowrate for all remove aim assisstant, saw it in patch notes. Its literally aimbot, makes it super lame being chased by pk teams aswell as trying to have a real 7.4 fights when everyone have built in aimbot. You literally just count running combos and you dont even have to hit on the target, dont even need to trap them. We saw it on nostalrius not a single chaos fight was had within 2 months, was just pure whatever team have biggest numbers run over the other team in 1 second in gfb spam cus no point trying to make plays when all have aimbot. literally impossible to make plays or have real fights. remove plsss

xddd

If you want a enjoyable lowrate for all remove aim assisstant, saw it in patch notes. Its literally aimbot, makes it super lame being chased by pk teams aswell as trying to have a real 7.4 fights when everyone have built in aimbot. You literally just count running combos and you dont even have to hit on the target, dont even need to trap them. We saw it on nostalrius not a single chaos fight was had within 2 months, was just pure whatever team have biggest numbers run over the other team in 1 second in gfb spam cus no point trying to make plays when all have aimbot. literally impossible to make plays or have real fights. remove plsss

xddd

Aim assisstant has been removed.

NEWS.png
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website, now live and accepting account registrations at News (https://delvine.net/). To express our gratitude for your early support, everyone who creates an account before the launch will get 3 days of free premium account.

We will continue to enhance the user experience by updating the website and incorporating new features in the near future. Don't miss this opportunity.

Check your mail now, it's working now.
Are you sure? Because I have yet to receive a mail and trying to make another account with a separate e-mail doesn't work either.

Yeah a while later it showed up on the second e-mail I used, but it still doesn't work on my primary e-mail, it's whatevs tho, got it to work. Thanks.

Yeah a while later it showed up on the second e-mail I used, but it still doesn't work on my primary e-mail, it's whatevs tho, got it to work. Thanks.
It should also work now on your primary e-mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.