• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England][8.54] The Lost Lands - the Terror of Nestor Horne

Server Website/AAC
http://thelostlands.online/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
Seems like a very good server to play on, do you guys have a discord server or any potential means to communicate with you in a reasonable manner about reporting bugs and such?

Wow, the detail on this is impressive. Couple of quick questions:
Whats up with the pick holes that seemingly lead nowhere? And what do you do about cavebotters (Ozzy lvl23 pally is cavebotting under city in sewers at troll so pretty much impossible for a newbies at lvl8-10 to hunt there)

Seems like a very good server to play on, do you guys have a discord server or any potential means to communicate with you in a reasonable manner about reporting bugs and such?
agree to have discord server so we can put some guide's or someshit

For the Discord server, try this link here: Join the The Lost Land Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/U6Gsh26)

Wow, the detail on this is impressive. Couple of quick questions:
Whats up with the pick holes that seemingly lead nowhere? And what do you do about cavebotters (Ozzy lvl23 pally is cavebotting under city in sewers at troll so pretty much impossible for a newbies at lvl8-10 to hunt there)

I will check Ozzy, thanks. What pickholes do you mean?

I wish the server had open PvP, I'd gladly play here if this was the case.

Major Update 1 on its way!

A strange gateway has been activated in the Zulu Jungle. The forefront of the Nestor Horne Resistance is marshaling at the location to understand what is happening, and the tidings are dire; it seems the Dark Lord himself is in some way connected. A temporary basecamp has been set up in the ruins close to the gateway, and the heroes of Asor are currently working day and night to prepare for what is coming.

The Update will be launced between 20-25th of August, but the basecamp, situated beyond the three Elemental Gates, has been opened for adventurers who can figure out how to pass the gates. The quest area itself cannot be entered yet though.

Is there anything custom besides the map/questlines etc?

Are you going to upgrade the client?

Are there future plans to add custom features?

Will there be a real launch?

Looks very promising would definitely check it out if theres a normal launch.

Cant login into my account for some reason. Made two accounts and cant get into them to make a character.

you need a little knowledge to edit it
Is there anything custom besides the map/questlines etc?

Are you going to upgrade the client?

Are there future plans to add custom features?

Will there be a real launch?

Looks very promising would definitely check it out if theres a normal launch.

We have a few custom monsters, but no, no other custom features.
Potentially we will update the client in the future, but it is not something we're considering right now.
As we come up with custom features, we will systematically add them.
Do you mean a real launch with a reset? Unclear right now.

Cant login into my account for some reason. Made two accounts and cant get into them to make a character.

Your name/s?

~bump~

Just completed the Sands of Time quest. Let me just say! Absolute fantastic! :D I don't believe this is the last of the amazing quests/scripts.

People should give this one a shot.

If anyone needs a hand starting out message me on "Batman" :D

Bump!

Spent hours and hours on this OT, so many cool custom quests and spawns to explore. Super tough riddles on here, fun to solve though. Would 100% recommend this server to anyone who likes custom quest line & mapped servers.

It does a take a while to level up though, just a pre warning :D

I like the server but its just too slow for me, dont have the huge amount of time it takes to play this server. My main grip is the "Trader" system, u cant sell ur loot and making money is a huge problem for new players and making the higher levels richer by doing services. Map is huge and great but it just takes way to long to traverse. The low rates make everything I just said above even worse.

However it is a great server, just wish we had a higher rate version with mounts. Custom mounts on this version are possible and let people sell their loot without that ridiculous quest. Not enough players for an economy, if there was more players that questline would be fine but just not how it is now.

One of my first memories on this server is killing punio in minotaurs🤭

Last edited:
Bump.

Server is still loads of fun, but we could do with a few more players to explore everything the server has to offer. Come and help us out :)

How long it has been, 12 years since TLL was launched? Good old memories! I have not been active since 2011 or so and what a nice suprise it is to see TLL being alive once again :) I might give it a try, looks like fun.

Is it alive though, I can see 4 people online, forums are not working and You are getting SQL errors on same pages :p

damn mate, looks like a amazing server, but i cant access the webpage :( i'd like for it to be back to have a chanse to play it

Back