• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does lag if your from USA like myself. I had some time to play after working and now its not online? yeah real amazing. (btw there are some border fixes needed like in thais depot the north door way is really wierd looking)

It lagging all the time

yeah it lags constantly for me too but its bearable if your on a good computer. Host needs someone from sweden or usa. wouldn't even need a 16gb ram computer for it to be hosted properly from either sweden or usa

BUT it needs to be turned on! like really COME ON.

Character wipe again? Good luck with your server I'm done.

Mate, I suggested you where to play :D this one is a complete waste of time. And I know since i played all previous editions. Even if u want to fight someone here u cant coz there is 30 ppl botting on trainers all day :p

Yeah its offline since lastnight like really. I host an RL map 8.6 with less issues then this i mean damn I can keep it hosted for DAYS i had it hosted for 480 hours without shutting off or crashing back abuot a year ago and it was holding 30-40 people from everywhere from america canada mexico sweden brazil russia. ON a 2gb ram 6 yearold computer... with no lag and no crash so what is wrong with this host?

he hosts on his home PC and he or his family/Friends download all the time so it lags like hell, haha.

So it is still like that huh? Too bad i feel like playing some kind of highrate.

Unstable? What? Danera have never ever crashed. I have always been DDoSed, which caused my net to go down, nothing else.

Server is stable, everyone is used to 100% online, old times servers were like this, real oldschool feeling

@atyll please. Not customs spells. That pally shit, i hope you wont add that.

From all donation you get why do you not buy a dedicated server??? Or do you just want money for yourself?

From all donation you get why do you not buy a dedicated server??? Or do you just want money for yourself?

yee, he needz some skinz on LoL

Hoster stated it multiple times that he will not get a dedicated server because he is a poor student. And he uses all the donation money for vodka. Thats actually a quote of him.

Besides he could have bought a dedi few tiems already, since when i played here he told me himself he got 40 euro donation from a single player, and this was back when the whole team of 10 appeared with lvls 200+ from nowhere :>
So ye, you guys can do the math or u can log in to 'war' here hoping someone will go out of trainers or that you will not get an sd under roof in thais :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back