• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be the worst host ever.

This server is offline atleast once a day for >1h..

This seems to be the worst host ever.

This server is offline atleast once a day for >1h..

Pardon me while I lol at your post. He gets DDoSed on a regular basis, and usually updates a lot also (hence the restarts).

Server reached 80 players online today :)

2wc1lsj.jpg

16bwyac.jpg

want to give me your files? I will host this exact same map with 0 lag for 150+ players for a wholemonth without shutting down.

Wondering why this server is hit and miss? Log on, attempt to hunt, die due to the server crashing every second. Log back on... Reset. WTF

atyll in all seriousness. I will host it for free and give you all donations I just want a GOOD ot to play that wont be going down.

dont play this shit lag every single minute , every hour offline for few mintues

If anyone has a full 7.6 RL map with the distro and all files I will host it for free I just want a nice 7.6 OT to play

So take my money then shut off the ot really nice. Reporting you as a scammer. on paypal say bb to your paypal account and your bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back