• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats terrible mate. I hope things work out, but again, I want to say you did a incredible job with the server!

Managed to restore some of it through professional recovery software, although whoever did it, managed to completely dis-motivate me to host the server any further. I mean.. all my files which I've had for over 3 years, important documents and photos have been lost, 90% of 1TB hard drive was deleted.

It's hilarious that people don't keep backups in this day and age.

Hilarious.

Online now! I have a lot of free time now, so it shall be well maintained.

Atyll dont! Cant u make a new thread with a launch date? like tomorrow for example. This way you can get more players, some people wont start if there are high levels already.

There are no high levels as the server has been restarted..

Server is back online! I will try fix the bug with buying runes in contrainers ASAP.

My internet will be upgraded to fiber optics 100MB on 24/10/2013 and that's the date Danera will be back

Will do :) There will be something new in Danera, you will love it :)

when is it gonna be on ? xD i wanna go on haha since i seen you still have that screen on me from a long long time ago hahaha
Boss <3

i have still many war screenshots from older version, atyll tell me if you need them for gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back