• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice server, but we need more players. Its perfect server for wars and its also new quests for higher levels, they are not easy also!!
I post stages if you are lazy to exp this server can be good
  • Level 1 - 50 = 85x
  • Level 51 - 70 = 75x
  • Level 71 - 90 = 65x
  • Level 91 - 110 = 55x
  • Level 111 - 120 = 45x
  • Level 121 - 130 = 35x
  • Level 131 - 150 = 25x
  • Level 151 - 160 = 15x
  • Level 161 - 180 = 10x
  • Level 181 - 200 = 6x
  • Level 200~ = 4x
http://danera.no-ip.org:8080

Stages have already been modified, we don't want players to reach levels 150+ that fast. It is well balanced.
Today also we did an update, fixing a lot of stuff. You can also buy runes in backpacks in shop.

Nice server but...

BUG:
desintegrate runes doesnt work

Suggestion:
Lower magic level rate to avoid mass mlvl

I just logged in to say, that is the server, that i searched for for about 2 years. I'm enjoying playing here so much ;d

Recruiting team, levels 100+ english speaking to kill highest levels. Give me a private message if you want. War players only

I really need help how to fix the graphics... I've got a nvidia graphics card, does anyone know how to make it "normal"?

I really need help how to fix the graphics... I've got a nvidia graphics card, does anyone know how to make it "normal"?
I think its windows7 problem with fps, i have too this problem but i always play with full light and its not lag

I have Windows 7 and I have no problems at all. Try upgrading your DirectX and graphics drivers.

Lol when you die its like you are diing with full bless wtf? Instead of 2%exp loss it should be something like 4%. To avoid mass high levels, as an example, lvl 160 drops 1 level when dead.

214 Player Record ! Thank you guys!
5pols7.jpg

I, Lifer, will be holding a Christmas Lottery on Danera! There will be 20 TICKETS ONLY, with 5 lucky winners! I'm using TibiaLottery.org to automatically generate the numbers and winners, so there will be NO FAVORITISM. The winners will be chosen randomly, tickets will be 20k each with the max of 1 ticket per person ATM, as there is alot of players online daily. The rewards will be posted soon when I get it all together. I believe first place will be soft boots. Place 1, 2 and 3 will be the best prizes, with 4 and 5 being less severe/rare.

Contact Method : IN GAME PREFERABLY. Pm me on Lifer.

OR

Post your ingame name and which ticket number you want on here, as there are no forums yet for the website. This is NOT a scam, the God can verify.

I do not need to scam, I have plenty of good items. Drawing will be on the 26th of December and I will hand give the items to winners, as parcels do not work.

DO NOT PARCEL MONEY, IT DOES NOT WORK. PM ME IN GAME AND/OR POST HERE WITH YOUR TICKET NUMBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back