• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
atyll, if ur smart, remove trainers, lower the exp rate a bit, fuck the custom items remove them and make a custom client with anti-bot then, don't be poor and buy some shit to quit the lagg, fix the bugs in ur server, get a good staff team and not some drunk ass gm who tp's my team in a random place and begins to talk about his crappy life... just some free advice from me

Chinatown, what you are saying is that you want him to make this server like any of the other old-school ots?

Just let me do it my own way, I am fully aware how it all should work
Already updated to 7.72.
Now in the stage of adding NPC's to all cities, new spawns and quest ideas.
Rates will be the same, I don't want my players to spent 10 days to level their character to 50, i wanna see great wars like always :) Of course after reaching level 150 you'll have to spend a bit more time to get levels, it will be fully balanced.

True ! please delete follow attack, damn annoying super speedhack! thats my only suggestion

GL with work on server

Just let me do it my own way, I am fully aware how it all should work

Already updated to 7.72.
Now in the stage of adding NPC's to all cities, new spawns and quest ideas.
Rates will be the same, I don't want my players to spent 10 days to level their character to 50, i wanna see great wars like always :) Of course after reaching level 150 you'll have to spend a bit more time to get levels, it will be fully balanced.
great wars? who likes wars with 180 lvl + , man fak this, if you want a najs server then do as i say, i'm not forcing u, i'm just trying to help you for making a najs server. like u spend a day for level 80-100 and after 100 it should be 3x so there wont be 110+ in the battlefield u know what i mean? lvl 80 - 100 war is the best and i bet others agree with me too. trust me, only faggets and noobeks likes orsha ots, getting lvl 150 in 1 hour is faking much.

8 - 20 : 30x
21 - 50 : 15x
51 - 80 : 10x
81 - 100 : 7x
101+ : 3 or 4x

do this and everyone is gonna play ur server, believe me or else we go wait for originaltibia hr and ur server will be empty as a brazilians guys head D:
ps; dont forget to get some shit to quit the lagg in ur server, i get like 10 fps on ur server while i get 100 fps on realots and other servers

do this and u'll have a great server and u get lots of maney $

With the follow thing, I won't remove it. Only knights will have the advantage of the speed. Of course if there will be sorc/pally with follow set on you and shooting sds, that's obviously a bot, right?
Will still think on the stages, I will do what I think is the best, server is pretty much not meant for business or to attract the entire otland population, I just spend a bit of my time to see a lot of players in my game, which is fairly enjoyable for me.

Well it is annoying having a knight melee'ing you 200 per turn on follow unable to escape or having a 150ms with sd bot and follow attack which makes wars pretty less interesting, specially that you are totally unable to fight open battles because this reason and must always find a stack to stairjump on. If you previously said you wanted to make people enjoy war on your server this could be the first step for it, if its possible to fix that of course, think about it.

8-50 =80x
51-64 =35x
65-74 = 25x
75-89 = 20x
90-100 =15x
101-119 = 8x
120 + 4x

:)

Atyll brooo dont be such an idiot i swear if u want a good reputation as a hoster then listen to me. Do what i listed abovdme on my previous posts i swear everyone will enjoy it

Atyll brooo dont be such an idiot i swear if u want a good reputation as a hoster then listen to me. Do what i listed abovdme on my previous posts i swear everyone will enjoy it
Just make your own server if it doesnt fit you. tbh just let the hoster host the ot the way they want.

Chill guys, a lot of new things in Danera coming ;)
I've scripted a very simple Support Ticket system, where all players will be able to ask any sort of question regarding help or simply feedback and they'll will recieve as much precise answer as possible. The reason I went for this system is because in-game its hard to keep up with a lot of spammers

Yes! Or maybe now :) 7.6 for now, I will work on custom client 7.72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom