• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

Sure its online, but the pass and acc dosen't work :p

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me ? :p Guessing it's not since its 0 players online

Did you reset it??? Wtf.. No wonder i cant login to my character. it dosent exsist anymore.. what are you doing???

Reset poll on webbsite? I donated 1 day ago.. :p Will i get back?

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed soon?

We are working to improve the overall quality of the server and also the security of the website, which caused a hacker to gain access to database. I hope I'll manage to do it by today.

We are working to improve the overall quality of the server and also the security of the website, which caused a hacker to gain access to database. I hope I'll manage to do it by today.

Get good protection! Fucking hackers around. That was very lame...... Sometimes its much no lifers willing to destroy other servers.. very sad.

I hope you make reset when you put it online so we can get more players

Get it reset and up tonight would be sooo awesome :) Keep up the good work!

Yep, it will stay 7.6 as it is. We are working on custom spawns / stages at the moment. In the next few days we will try to improve the overall quality of gameplay.

if u were more experienced and could fix 7.72 i guess you would also have more players. Instead of fixing custom stuff i suggest you fixing 7.72.
https://avesta74.googlecode.com/files/Avesta065e.7z
right there is a server, Idk if it contains buggs, another idea is to customize the client somehow and fix directx 9, for example like real-war and tibianic.

if u were more experienced and could fix 7.72 i guess you would also have more players. Instead of fixing custom stuff i suggest you fixing 7.72.
https://avesta74.googlecode.com/files/Avesta065e.7z
right there is a server, Idk if it contains buggs, another idea is to customize the client somehow and fix directx 9, for example like real-war and tibianic.

are you noob? he alredy tried 7.72 and was bugs
7.6 is working perfect with 0 bugs.
He wont make a client only for you. So stop spam :S

buy new computer

Back