• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enigmas Dogma

CoakFraustt

Reaction score
Enigmas Dogma
To start the game you must choose 1 of 5 elements and each element comes with 3 classes of which they are based on select weapon types
-Jungle:
Juggernaut: Club (Summons & Buffs/Low Health) Can Hit amazingly hard and contains a copious amount of health mana is extremely fickle making hunting a task
Which Doctor: Voodoo Dolls (uses poison to kill enemies with the high ticks and stuns
Sage: Spellbooks (Can cast spells that will buff allies, stun enemies, and change the playing field: lack of a weapon creates defensive issues

-Fire (Higher Damage/Lower Attack Speed)
Pyromancer: Fire based wands (Hunts down opponents with constant fire attacks/Slow mana regeneration
Savage: Sword (Fire infused weapons give extra fire damage /
Torque: Crossbow (Attack Land % high/ Low Health)

-Energy (Faster Cool Down/Lower Run Speed)
Cloud: Spear (Electrified Damage applied to all spear types, Can create spears on command/ Slow Takes extra Damage
Wizard: energy based wands, (Slows down Targets and Bombards them with waves of electricity/ Low Mana, Auto Mana Shield)
Stormcaster: Axes (Can do heavy waves of damage in short periods of time)

Holy (Low Damage/Shield & High Healing)
Monk: Bow (High Damage, Attack Land low % Based)
Guard: Shields; uses magic spells in place of attacking (only class who can hold Shields)
Priest: Holy based wands (High Healing & Health) Low Mana

Darkness (Uses Soul/lack of mana)
Apprentice: Throwing Weapons (knives, stars ect) Dual Wields Small Knives and Throwing weapons (Small Knives are shield based)
Ghoul: Gloves (fist weapons) Only way to heal or land spells is to be next to enemy
Shadow Scythes (axe weapon) Scythes have +2 Range/

I made 2 paths you can choose for each class which leads to AOE or DPS so yu can become crowd control or the primary damage dealer, The paths you choose will grant you new abilities along the road, the beast promotions will grant you the abilities to transform and boost skills beyond the norm..

Id like to continue to progress, i want to buld a team to further my deam cuh.

jungle.png
Post automatically merged:

sorry i been working on the final touches just getting a few more profession npc's finished and testting will start next month

Attachments

I used the rooktales format from the Fonsecaserv engine that was provided by a developer named Paco.

Last edited:
Back