• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Entering Mapping World

Attention given to details is what makes your work so joyful to watch. Would love to see this thread being updated more often.

Yep, things like this puts into the game life and spirit. Everything is more interesting, and pushes you to explore and understand meaning of every detail you see.

Here are some pieces of a mountain I'm currently making, would be available for download once it's finished. I know it looks weird (Especially bordering), this place is supposed to be located deep into a magical forest so I tried to make the mountain look special, bear with me in this one XD

24bnipw.png

aeo7yh.png

4kxzl1.png

euiis4.png

vo9wtz.png

9aps41.png

The last map is already posted in the Downloads section if anyone is interested.

Also, my first time trying to map something related to a jungle. Would love to have some advice on the subject, here's a lizard settlement I've started to work on.

szyeed.png

33z65jp.png

I would say a little more trees, and more details that doesn't fuck up with the path.. grasstuffs and so on :)

Back